Luxurious Sumptuous Villa in the Algarve
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Villa Ridia is a recently completed villa, to the highest standard! It has a modern interior with a beautiful garden and a roof terrace that offers stunning views of the sea. It’s situated in the Algarve region, which is a popular part of Portugal amongst tourist because it offers something for every holiday goer!
The ground floor has an open plan living and dining area, with a comfortable sofa and chair around the flat-screen television. This main room has a beautiful contemporary design and is the ideal place for hanging out with your guests, relaxing and enjoying some food! There is a formal dining table in the same space, and then there is an open kitchen with plenty of workspace. This kitchen has been fully equipped with modern appliances and includes an American fridge freezer. With this room designed so openly, everyone can be included in the conversation even if they’re cooking. From the living room, there are large...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Villa Ridia is in The Algarve region of Portugal and has some wonderful coastline towns around it that are certainly worth exploring, depending on the type of holiday you’re seeking. With a hired car or even navigating public transport, you can travel to some of the popular locations as well as the more laid-back ones. Faro is one of those laid-back cities that is often overlooked! It is a charming, traditional Portuguese city filled with culture and history. With a trip to Faro, you could see the Bone Chapel or the Gothic Cathedral! This portion of Faro is not a resort town, it’s very much a residential city with some gems to be explored! In addition to the authentic portions of Faro, there is the more modern portion of Faro where you’ll find a variety of restaurants and bars. For family holidays and beach holidays, we cannot recommend Vilamoura enough! It has some spectacular beaches with seas safe for swimming in! Along the beaches you’ll have beachfront cafés and restaurants, so you won’t have to search far for food and drink! These beaches also offer various water sports for families, and if you are interested in these then a beach trip can easily take up an entire day! Moreover, it has a selection of 18-hole golf courses, making it a popular location for golfers! One of these courses is called The Victoria, which is used for the Portugal Masters! With further travel you can experience Albufeira, which is the livelier location. Split into two different areas, you have The Old Town and The Strip (New Town). In the Strip, you’ll find the bars including themed bars, and nightclubs! It’s the perfect location for parties! The nightlife is vibrant and has the option to enjoy a few drinks while the sun is shining as well. When you visit the Old Town, you’ll find the historic centre with traditional shops and restaurants. Additionally, there are two beautiful beaches here.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £800 held on client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and towels are included in the rental price
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : From 11 July-29 August minimum stay is two weeks. 7 nights for the remainder of the year
- Changeover day : Saturday between June and September. Any day outside of this period.
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not permitted
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking and vaping are not permitted
- Pool heating charge? : For those who require pool heating, there will be an additional charge of £450 per week. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Tax : Tourist tax is included in the rentla price
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.