Capitivating villa filled influenced with character
This delightful villa is a charming, independent home brimming with local character nestled in a luscious green spot a short distance from Fethiye on Turkey’s “turquoise coast.” Set across two storeys and clad in traditional stone, this stylish home offers an oasis of tranquility and peace for six guests just a short distance from the local amenities.
With a rustic style exterior and home-like interior, this home is hard not to love, whilst wandering out into the fragrant gardens will be a pleasure. The large pool is framed by a sleek terrace dotted with elegant loungers and chic parasols, while there is ample alfresco & dining space, lined with green shrubs and swaying palm trees. Enjoying a barbecue meal in the soft evening air, or a hearty breakfast under the shade of the veranda after a morning swim will hit the right note.
In the local style, there is a large covered dining terrace, with space to recline with a cold drink...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Manny is nestled just five minutes from Oludeniz, in the Ovacik district of Fethiye, on Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast. Oludeniz beach, a few minutes drive away, is known as being one of the region’s finest, for its clear azure waters and fine sands. Another option is Cold Water Bay (circa 5.5km) – a gorgeously remote family-friendly beach with glistening swimming waters and a soft, sandy shoreline. Exploring the coves by boat (gulets are aplenty locally - the traditional wooden style boat), and stopping off for a golden gozleme (local flat breads) or visiting the islands around the turquoise coast makes for a wonderful day trip. Snorkelling and other water sports are easily accessible, as is bike hire or pony trekking. Fethiye Harbour is only a few minutes away, offering a charming old-town experience, brimming with artisan boutiques, as well as the main Lycian rock tombs (the tomb of Amyntas), while ending the day with the amazing views of Fethiye marina with a cool drink finishes the day off beautifully. Kalkan, a circa fifteen-minute drive, is one of this region’s gems. Formerly a humble fishing village with a small harbour and cobbled lanes, Kalkan is a today a vibrant town full of quality seafood restaurants, cafés, bars and colourful textiles boutiques. This cosmopolitan town is perfect for exploring the timeless beauty of ancient Lycia’s pine-clad shores. The rustic, yet pretty, the centre is a treasure trove of narrow streets and white-washed Ottoman-style houses. There is an attractive smattering of harbour sidebars and rooftop terraces, serving fresh seafood meals under the stars. With the majestic Taurus mountain range as a backdrop, access to small-town life and sumptuous local cuisine, this part of Turkey has much to love, for water sports enthusiasts, history lovers or simply those in search of an authentic experience.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 500 Turkish Lira paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wifi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : In Turkey the plumbing system is not designed to have paper and sanitary items flushed down the lavatory. In these cases a bathroom bin is provided.
- Other 2 : Please note that on occasions, in Turkey, extremes in weather can cause water and/or electric supply to be cut or reduced. Services are normally restored as soon as possible.