Stunning Contemporary Home with Huge Pool
With stunning contemporary designs and a huge private pool in the garden, this villa is the perfect choice for a family or group of friends looking for a holiday in the sun!
Step inside and admire these beautiful contemporary interiors, with dazzling white surfaces and chic natural tones throughout. The lounge space offers two cosy sofas in front of the TV, flooded with natural light from this vast set of patio doors that lead into your incredible garden. A second garden entrance is in the dining area, backing on to the enchanting alfresco dining area on the terrace. The kitchen is built alongside this with all the latest mod cons to ensure you’re comfortable and content throughout your trip!
There are five magnificent bedrooms in this villa. The first, a fabulous double, even comes equipped with a table football set – the perfect choice for the competitive types! There is one more double room with direct garden...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Fusing the charm of traditional Cypriot culture with all of the excitement of a modern holiday resort, Protaras is a charming family-friendly holiday destination. With scenic hiking territory all around it, an Escape Room, plenty of historical sites and breath-taking beaches, the region guarantees entertainment for everyone! More laid-back than the nearby Ayia Napa, the town has plenty of places to eat, and a lively main street lined with bars and clubs yet is combined with a much more relaxed approach to life. Yet, famous for its wild nightlife, Ayia Napa also has a peaceful side, with cobbled streets, tavernas and a Medieval monastery to visit, providing a well-rounded holiday experience for the discerning traveller! Fig Tree Bay is the most beautiful of all the beaches in the area and offers a range of water sports activities to suit all tastes, from skiing and paragliding to snorkelling and scuba diving! And when the sun sets – head over to the Magic Dancing Waters show for an unmissable evening of entertainment, combining a lasers and music show with sound effects, fire and a magnificent atmosphere with an all-you-can-eat buffet and a bar on site! Take a day-trip to the medieval town of Famagusta, around 40 minutes away, full of stunning architecture, where the old city is surrounded by well-preserved Venetian fortifications. Or for a more active day, take a nature trail or one of the cycling paths and enjoy uninterrupted views of the sea – the seemingly endless promenade is perfect for a sunset stroll or a leisurely bike ride! This property is also within a 45-minute drive of Larnaca International Airport, so getting in and settled into your home-from-home will be quick and easy!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €250 security deposit to be paid to Oliver's Travels prior to departure and retained on behalf of the owner
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wifi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.