Lovely Stylish Villa with Swimming Pool and Spectacular Views near Puerto Pollença
This villa has been lovingly renovated and is in the perfect holiday location near Puerto Pollença. It benefits from plenty of outdoor space and is ideal for families and older guests as the villa is set over one floor. The villa is surrounded by beautiful scenery, that is then complimented by the property with its neutral and soft colours throughout. The villa has plenty of windows throughout the house that lets natural light flood the property, making it the perfect place to relax.
The living space has comfortable sofas that you can sink into, and from there you can enjoy the television and the company of your guests. The dining area, which can be reached through the living room, has a formal dining table. The separate kitchen is newly refurbished and has been fully equipped with high-end appliances that leave nothing left to be desired.
There are exposed wooden beams that run throughout the villa, from the...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Puerto Pollença was an old fishing port in beautiful Pollença. As it was an old fishing port, it retains some of its old-time traditional aspects which you’ll be quickly exposed to on a stroll through the town. You’ll find a great collection of cafes and restaurants, and if seafood is a favourite of yours, then you’ll be in great company here. Puerto Pollença has beautiful sandy beaches for you to explore, and the atmosphere overall is laid back and friendly, families and couples return time and time again as it remains a favourite with them! From the horseshoe-shaped bay, you can see the stunning Tramuntana mountain range, which were recently declared to be a world heritage site – their beauty is spectacular. Nearby you have Alcudia which is one of the most visited destinations in Mallorca, with its history, charm and gothic revival architecture. It has plenty of magnificent, scenic sandy beaches for you to explore stretching several kilometres giving your party ample space to explore, some even offer great places to snorkel (not all of the beaches that offer this activity will have equipment to hire). For the families, or the kids at heart, there is the Alcudia Hidropark with a water golf course, water slides and pools. You may also pursue the streets of Alcudia for their open-air street markets and sample the food they have to offer. No matter what you are looking for in your holiday, you’ll find something here for everyone in this beautiful part of Mallorca.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €200 charged to the client's credit card before arrival. Refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Yes, included in the rental price
- Minimum stay : 5 nights
- Changeover day : Any day except Sunday
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not permitted
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking and vaping are not permitted
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.