New Fashionable Villa near Aroeira Golf Resort
Located a short drive away from the renowned Aroeira Golf Resort, Villa Telha is a modern villa that welcomes the most distinguished guests. Spread over two floors, this elegant villa can accommodate 6 people, with three bedrooms and spacious living areas to comfortably accommodate all guests. This villa is the perfect choice for a family, group of friends or multiple couples to enjoy the Portuguese sun in paradise.
As you walk in, you are greeted with incredible natural light that beams in through the large windows that look out onto the stunning outdoor area. The minimalist and elegant decor encourages a sense of calm throughout the villa. The open-plan living-dining area offers plenty of comfortable seating for everyone, so whether you are seeking respite from the sun and want a cool spot to read, or whether it’s family movie night, there’s plenty of space. There is also a modern kitchen with plenty of prep space and...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Nestled in a pretty spot on the Lisbon Coast, very close to the Aroeira Golf resort, Villa Telha is just 3.5km away from the beautiful beaches of Lisbon coast, and 25km from Lisbon itself. The closest beach is Praia Fonte da Telha; known for its golden sands this beach tends to be less crowded and has incredible sand dunes, a high bar and water sports. At the Aroeira Golf resort, guests have access to two 18 hole championship golf courses. There are tennis courts, spa, health centre and playground as well as restaurants and shops. The resort boasts a stretch of thirty kilometres of the most beautiful beaches in Portugal; whether it be the lively and buzzing beach at the village of Costa da Caparica, to the more wild and rugged beaches at the southern end of the stretch, visitors will not be short of choice. This region of Portugal is ideal for water sports enthusiasts, whether it be canoeing, snorkelling, diving or surfing, the area is a water lovers’ paradise. The beauty of the Lisbon coast is that it provides a breezy escape from the capital, whilst being home to some of Portugal’s historic jewels, which attract thousands of visitors: the ancient walled town of Obidos, the 12th century monastery at Alcobaca, the Catholic pilgrimage site of Fatima, and the fairytale palaces of Sintra. Estoril is where Ian Fleming took inspiration for the James Bond books, offers whitewashed and cobbled charm which will take you back in time; the marina is where the well-heels moor their yachts, while the town’s casinos provide quick action. For the most spectacular lookout point in the area, head for Cabo Espichel. A lighthouse and monastery sit on the dizzying cliffs, with the expansive Atlantic Ocean ahead, making this a place to go to reflect and be at one with nature – and many make the trip when visiting Lisbon, around one hour’s drive north. Lisbon itself is a vibrant and colourful city with a fascinating history; the town is rich with museums, monuments and a lively waterfront with bars and many restaurants showcasing a blend of traditional and contemporary architecture. For a fabulous day out, head to Lisbon and soak up all the culture and atmosphere the city has to offer.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and bath towels included in the rental price. Beach towels are not included, €5 per towel per stay, to be paid at time of booking.
- Linen & towels included? : Pool / Beach towels not included in the rental price, €5 per towel per stay, to be paid at time of booking
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price, mandatory extra cost of €20 per day between 15th Oct - 15th April, to be paid at the time of the booking. For the rest of the year the heating is optional.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 4 nights during low seaon.
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, personal liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.