Four-Bedroom Ultra-Modern Villa
This ultra-modern 4-bedroom villa lies just a short distance from the centre of Protaras on Cyprus’ eastern coast. With beautiful beaches like Fig Tree Bay and Louma close by, this villa offers an impressive array of facilities in an excellent location, including a private pool.
Set over three levels, this high-quality villa is surrounded by a spacious terrace and an astroturfed garden. There is no shortage of seating around the magnificent pool, and a large barbecue is present for your get-togethers in the sun. A covered dining and seating area, complete with comfy sofas, water cooler, wind-down blinds and TV, gives the outdoor space a superb range of facilities.
Inside the house, you have a living, dining and kitchen area on the ground floor which leads out to the pool area. A breakfast bar and a host of appliances add to the charm of the contemporary kitchen, while the living area is packed with tech including a...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
The south-eastern corner of Cyprus has a bit of everything – the beautiful forests of the Cape Greco National Park, the sunny beaches of Protaras, and the full-on nightlife of Ayia Napa. Add in some good family attractions along the way and the scenic stretch of coast snaking east of Larnaca has something for all tastes. Protaras may not be as famous as its hedonistic neighbour, but what it lacks in nightlife it more than makes up for with its stunning beaches and easy-going character. This visitor-friendly resort still gets plenty of visitors, many of them drawn in by the likes of beautiful Fig Tree Bay, the town’s best-known beach. A lovely spot for swimming, sunbathing or water-sports, this Blue Flag beach gets busy, so it’s worth knowing about a few of the lesser-known beaches in the area. Agia Triada is very pleasant golden beach located beside a small fishing harbour, where you can hop on a sun lounger and chill out all day. Quiet spots like Skoutari, Nisia and Pernera will also get you away from the crowds, while Green Bay is a good choice for those learning to dive. There are many more besides – in fact, you may not have time to try them all. When you’re not on the beach, you’ll find a wide range of restaurants in Protaras, demonstrating the Cypriot love of good food in some style. Many make the most of their enviable locations, with cool beachfront terraces providing the ideal setting for meze and cocktails. There is a bit of nightlife in Protaras, mainly catering to tourists, but it’s not on the level of Ayia Napa where the more hardcore clubbers can be found. During the day, Ayia Napa has plenty to amuse the whole family, including a water park and adventures like dolphin-spotting boat safaris and open-top bus tours. Later, the foam parties, bar crawls and through-the-night clubbing begin – most clubs not kicking things off until around 1 am.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €250 security deposit to be paid to Oliver's Travels prior to departure and retained on behalf of the owner
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 11 am
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels are included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 5 nights
- Tax : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-fi connection