Portuguese Charm with Elegant Scandinavian Living in Sintra
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Villa Blosca is a scenic rustic villa located in the quiet and calm Colares, just outside of Lisbon city. With a private pool and excellent outdoor space, this villa oozes charm and tranquility. With excellent facilities and four bedrooms, this villa sleeps nine guests, and is ideal for large groups of friends or families. Villa Blosca provides perfect home away from home for those looking to relax in an easy-going location, while retaining proximity to the bustle of the city.
Villa Blosca combines Portuguese charm with elegant Scandinavian living. On the ground floor, there is a fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances, as well as a comfortable open-plan living-dining area. On the lower ground floor, there is a double bedroom and an en-suite twin room with bunk beds, as well as a separate bathroom. On the first floor, guests will find two further bedrooms (a double and a twin), as well as a playroom (with two mattresses...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
The golden sands of Praia Grande are less than a 10-minute drive away from Villa Bloscsa and a short drive from Sintra and Cascais. The water here is shallow, making it especially ideal for children wanting to go for a swim. Due to the strong waves, it’s a favourite spot for surfing, and you can have a go at this and a range of other water sports. It’s an ideal place for a day out by the sea with the family as there are plenty of amenities available, such as cafés, bars and toilets. During low tide, you can reach the neighbouring beach of Praia Pena. Praia Grande is part of Sintra-Cascais Natural Park - and you can see how it blends into this wild area with the rugged cliffs that back the beach. At the top of the cliffs are many walking paths, including a trail of fossilised dinosaur footprints that are utterly fascinating. You can enjoy a day out within Sintra-Cascais Natural Park after just a 10-minute drive from the villa. Within the forest-covered mountains are pastel-coloured palaces that soar majestically above the treetops. One of the most beautiful to visit is Pena National Palace, a 19th-century Romanticist structure built upon the ruins of an ancient monastery on the top of a hill. The palace is a beautiful and atmospheric place to explore, and the views from its grounds are breathtaking. The traditional fishing town of Cascais is around a 35-minute drive away and offers the chance to soak up local daily life and culture. There are also plenty of attractions to visit, including the Condes de Castro Guimarães museum that displays furniture and art from a private collection of an early 20th-century Irish millionaire.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €700 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price, extra €30 per day to be paid at the time of the booking (mandatory between Oct - Apr).
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Pool towels included? : Not included in rental price, extra €5 per towel per stay, to be paid at the time of the booking (optional).
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Minimum stay : 4 nights during low season.
- Changeover day : Saturday during peak season.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping are not permitted.
- Pool heating charge? : For those who require pool heating, there will be an additional charge of €30 per day, to be paid at the time of the booking. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, personal liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.