Stylish Rustic Villa with Swimming Pool near Rías Baixas
This five-bedroom villa is a beautifully-restored, 200-year-old, school house in Galicia, Spain. Thanks to its original features and rural location, this family-friendly retreat exudes rustic charm. The villa is set between tree-lined forests and mountains near the Rias Baixas – the region’s four longest coastal inlets. Here, the mix of pretty villages, sandy beaches and top-notch eating options – especially the famous fresh seafood – make the destination a family holiday favourite.
Perfect for rest and relaxation, the villa is in a quiet and private location, surrounded by trees. It flaunts a big pool – lined with cushioned sun loungers – and has plenty of grassy spots for children to play on, or adults to sprawl out with their favourite holiday read. Throw in a terrace area with alfresco dining table and chairs, too, and you can see why this villa is high on our must-stay-at list.
Inside, the villa features...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Lerez is in Pontevedra, Galicia. This relatively untouched gem is different to other Spanish hotspots like Barcelona and the Costas, thanks to its green valleys, rugged mountains and wild beaches. Think bagpipes playing and baroque cathedrals, too – so, you might feel more like you’re in Scotland than Spain. Top places to visit include Santiago de Compostela – the capital of Galicia. The villa is 2km away from the nearest stretch of sand – River Beach – and is 20km from Pontevedra. The town’s renowned for its historic old town. Stand in the shadows of the churches and wander through the charming squares here, before sampling local cuisine in one of the bars and restaurants. Fresh seafood like octopus, or other Galician specialties like Empanada Gallega – a large pie usually filled with meat – are on the menu. Then, wash it down with a glass of Albarino wine. More worth-exploring cities include Vilanova de Cerveira and Caminha. You could also make tracks for Vigo, Porto or Tui. The latter is a Romanesque and gothic village that’s steeped in history. Take in the cathedral and churches there, before heading to the mountain of Aloia nearby. If you climb to the top, you’ll be rewarded with views of Vigo estuary and the Louro valley below.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €200 to be paid upon arrival
- Arrival time : 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Not included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday between July - August, otherwise flexible
- Minimum stay : 7 nights between 01/07 - 31/08, 5 nights during Easter, 4 nights between 01/06 - 30/06 & 01/09 - 30/09. Otherwise, 2 nights.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Additional beds are available upon request