Charming Villa with Swimming Pool and Stunning Sea Views near Binibeca
Located on the South coast of Menorca, with stunning views over the sea, this beautiful villa offers an idyllic holiday retreat. From the moment you arrive, this villa feels like a home away from home, with charming features and relaxed furnishings that really welcome you in and make every room feel relaxed.
The villa benefits from a quiet, peaceful setting, yet the bustling shops, restaurants and bars of Binibeca town are all just a short walk away! Sleeping six guests, over three bedrooms, this spacious, welcoming villa offers a fantastic outside terrace, spectacular sea views and homely décor, so you’ll feel relaxed wherever you are.
The lounge and dining area are separated simply by a couple of steps, so guests can spread out in the room, with kids watching TV on the sofas whilst adults gather around the table, remaining nearby even when enjoying different activities. The room is bright and spacious, with...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
The Balearic island of Menorca is the quieter, unspoilt version of its big sisters Majorca and Ibiza. While it is partly known for its traditional summer fiestas, which take place in different towns around the island all summer long (with origins dating back to the 14th century!) it’s really the place for those who enjoy a calmer, slower pace of life. Aside from its traditional fiestas, Menorca is better visited for its white-sand bays such as Pregonda and Cala Macarella, clear, turquoise water and more gentle activities like walking, cycling or horse-riding. With a coastline punctuated by beautiful coves and a landscape awarded the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve status, strewn with ancient stone monuments and an estimated 70,000km of dry-stone walls, this is an island for the nature lovers, and anyone looking for a little rest and relaxation Binibeca Nou itself provides a selection of restaurants and bars as well as many natural wonders within just a few kilometres. While there are many of its kind nearby, a particularly beautiful local attraction is the Cala Binipartrix, a sheltered cove comprising a limestone gorge complete with a sandy beach.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details might be ask as guarantee.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Mid week change of towels and maid service included.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 5 nights during low season.
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid locally in cash on arrival.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in posession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.