Wonderful holiday home with Kalkan harbour views
Are you dreaming of a luxury holiday? A modern, four-bedroom villa overlooking sweeping Kalkan Bay in Turkey is your go-to. This contemporary villa flaunts a large infinity pool with prime sea views, as well as top-notch facilities including a fully-equipped kitchen. The décor throughout is elegant and to a very high standard, with marble floors and a crisp and refreshing colour palette. Plus, bustling Kalkan Town with its soft, sandy beaches is only a short five-minute drive away.
Thanks to the large pool and garden area – dotted with sun loungers and chairs – there are plenty of places for you to relax. And when you want some cooling reprieve, head for one of the shaded spots or inside where cooling air conditioning awaits. Doors from the terrace lead straight into the spacious, open-plan living, kitchen and dining room, equipped with a comfy sofa. There’s also a dining table and everything you’ll need for a self-catering...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Kisla Prime is a short, 5-minute drive from Kalkan – a vibrant Turkish town known for its charming character, stunning architecture and striking natural scenery. With a peaceful and welcoming atmosphere and plenty of things to do and see it is an ideal choice for families and couples alike. Kalkan is at the foot of the Taurus mountains, and so there are plenty of fantastic walking, biking and hiking routes. Most people use the old fishing village, turned popular holiday destination, as a base to visit the nearby Lycian ruins – interesting ancient sites – or engage in the many local activities. You can’t come to this beautiful part of Turkey without exploring Xanthos, Patara and Myra. In the town, you can visit one of the bustling markets where you’ll find everything from spices to hand-made rugs, produce and jewellery or browse the boutique shops. Look out for stalls selling fresh gozleme (savoury pancakes). Stop off for a drink and bite to eat at one of the waterfront cafes or famous roof-top restaurants, offering fantastic food and unrivalled views of the bay. In Kalkan, you can also take your pick from a selection of stunning golden beaches. There’s Kalkan beach near the marina, and Kaputas, a scenic sandy cove about 7km east of Kalkan or Patara Beach, which is also a National Park. Most of the beaches have beach clubs which offer sports like sea kayaking, scuba diving and parasailing and have decking for lounging and restaurants. For more aquatic adventures, you can jump on a traditional boat from Kalkan harbour to explore the surrounding bays and coves. Boats also leave Kas (a 30-minute drive away) to the island of Kekova where there are half-submerged ancient 2nd-century ruins. The whole family can discover them via swimming, snorkelling or sea kayaking.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £500 damage deposit to be paid on arrival
- End of stay cleaning included? : End of stay clean is included in the price. For two week guests the villa will be cleaned mid stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : A welcome pack is supplied including bottle of wine, beer and nibbles
- Other 2 : In Turkey the plumbing system is not designed to have paper and sanitary items flushed down the lavatory. In these cases a bathroom bin is provided.
- Other 3 : Please note that on occasions, in Turkey, extremes in weather can cause water and/ or electric supply to be cut or reduced. Services are normally restored as soon as possible.
- Internet access? : The property has complimentary Wifi connection. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.