Spectacular Villa with Gorgeous Countryside Surroundings
Countryside lovers will be delighted with Can Pinyana, a gorgeous holiday home surrounded by lush green hills. The sizeable gardens are home to towering palm trees and exotic plant life. At Can Pinyana, guests will have easy access to all of the best that the island has to offer. Guests will be near to the island’s glorious beaches, with Cala Tarida and Cala Moli being only a short drive away. The pretty village of San Jose and the lively Ibiza Town are also easily reachable by car.
The beach-style house boasts an outdoor lounge complete with comfy sofas, a coffee table and an elegant wooden dining table. The outdoor kitchen and dining area comes complete with an oven and stove as well as surfaces to prepare food on. Sun loungers and umbrellas are dotted along the pool deck as well as outdoor sofas at the front of the pool. Guests will love being out in the luxurious gardens, where they can admire the countryside...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
S'Espartar is the nearest restaurant to the home. The venue boasts lovely fresh food cooked to perfection and is an authentic way to sample traditional Ibizan cuisine. The restaurant prepares tasty Mediterranean and Spanish food and the seafood and paella is so beautifully fresh here, it’s a must-try! S'Espartar is usually packed with locals and provides glorious views over the green hills of the island. There is also a small playground where kids can play together while you sip your cocktail as the sun goes down. Cala Jondal Beach is a lovely beach popular with holidaymakers seeking luxury and celebrities. The upmarket beach is surrounded by enchanting pine forests and distinctive cliffs and boasts a plethora of swanky beach restaurants to choose from. Tropicana Beach Club is one of those choices. The restaurant has a huge menu serving a variety of dishes, from delicious snacks to full blown meals – you’re bound to find something you fancy here. Tropicana provides comfy sun loungers to enjoy the beach from as well as a revitalising and luxurious massage service. Take in the glorious beach atmosphere while having your body relieved of any aches and pains. Blue Marlin Ibiza is a lively seafront venue, popular with the party goers of the island. They have a DJ getting the party started on most nights. This may be where exciting nights out begin for you and your friends.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €3,000 to be paid 2 weeks before arrival via bank transfer and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels are included in the rental price. Towels are changed daily. Linen are changed once a week on Wednesdays
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- Changeover day : Flexible
- End of stay cleaning included? : It is included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-fi connection provided