Sleek and Modern Villa within Walking Distance to Sintra
Located a short walk from the centre of Sintra, this stylish and contemporary villa offers a harmonious blend of modern architecture and enchanting, natural landscapes. Furnished in a modern style throughout, guests can relax in this luxury setting, a perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of day to day lives.
The villa itself is set over three levels, housing an elevator and security gates for children on each floor. The entire property is designed with your comfort in mind, with mod-cons and furnishings that make each element of the house feel luxurious. With every room opening out to a terrace or garden space, there is a constant connection to the outdoors, and the indoors is flooded with light, creating a bright, elegant atmosphere throughout.
The top floor is occupied by the main living areas, space where everyone can come together and spend quality time. The living and dining room is open-plan, spacious...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
The golden sands of Praia Grande are a short drive away from Villa Tierra. The water here is shallow, making it especially ideal for children wanting to go for a swim. Due to the strong waves, it’s a favourite spot for surfing, and you can have a go at this and a range of other water sports. It’s an ideal place for a day out by the sea with the family as there are plenty of amenities available, such as cafés, bars and toilets. During low tide, you can reach the neighbouring beach of Praia Pena. Praia Grande is part of Sintra-Cascais Natural Park - and you can see how it blends into this wild area with the rugged cliffs that back the beach. At the top of the cliffs are many walking paths, including a trail of fossilised dinosaur footprints that are utterly fascinating. You can enjoy a day out within Sintra-Cascais Natural Park after just a 10-minute drive from the villa. Within the forest-covered mountains are pastel-coloured palaces that soar majestically above the treetops. One of the most beautiful to visit is Pena National Palace, a 19th-century Romanticist structure built upon the ruins of an ancient monastery on the top of a hill. The palace is a beautiful and atmospheric place to explore, and the views from its grounds are breath-taking. The traditional fishing town of Cascais is around a 35-minute drive away and offers the chance to soak up local daily life and culture. There are also plenty of attractions to visit, including the Condes de Castro Guimarães museum that displays furniture and art from a private collection of an early 20th-century Irish millionaire.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1,000 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Arrival time : Between 4 - 7 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath & pool towels are included in the rental price
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Mid week towel change and one change of linen on the second week of stay included in the rental price.