Hillside Retreat Surrounded by Nature
Surrounded by rolling countryside and nestled at the bottom of a lush, tree-covered hill is charming and comfortable Villa Jordao. As well as boasting a rural setting, the town of Sesimbra and its sandy beach are just a 10-minute drive from this relaxed holiday home.
Featuring a typical Portuguese look and feel throughout, this villa has an abundance of beautiful wood furnishings and traditional floorings for an elegant sense of refinement. There’s also a very restful atmosphere here, which is especially apparent as you enjoy Villa Jordao’s terraces and comfortable outside spaces.
On the ground floor is a spacious living room with doors opening straight out onto the terrace. It’s a wonderfully cosy place, with a selection of comfortable sofas and armchairs positioned around a large fireplace. There’s also a television for snuggling up with the family and watching films together. In the corner of the room is a small...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
The town of Sesimbra is just a 10-minute drive away from Villa Jordao, with all its amenities and things to do. Closer to the villa are a couple of restaurants and cafés, as well as a supermarket. All are within a five-minute drive, making it easy to head out for evening meals and stock up on groceries. Also, just a five-minute drive from the villa is Castelo de Sesimbra, a Moorish castle that impressively sits high above Sesimbra itself. Within the fort are battlements, a picturesque church and a small museum. There’s also a café serving drinks and snacks. Climb to the top of the castle for spectacular views over Sesimbra town and the azure-tinged sea. You can reach the heart of Sesimbra in just 10 minutes by car. Once a humble fishing village, Sesimbra is now a popular resort with plenty to offer. It lies within a sheltered bay and boasts a beautiful beach with calm waters in which to swim safely. Try some delicious seafood when you visit one of the town’s waterfront restaurants for lunch, and you won’t be disappointed. Also, enjoy Sesimbra’s laidback atmosphere as you stroll around its winding streets and stop for a drink on a relaxed café terrace. Another great place to visit is Parque Natural da Arrábida, which is just a 15-minute drive from the villa. Here the whole family can explore a natural wilderness that’s also a protected area. This expansive park is home to beaches, chalk cliffs, a mountain range and many historical sites, including a 16th-century convent.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £500 to be held on clients' credit card as guarantee, to be paid at time of booking
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- Changeover day : Saturday in July & August
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Other Ts and Cs : Air conditioning available only in the suite