Dazzling Villa with Seascape Views Reaching Horizon
Villa Fausto is a dazzling blend of architectural finesse, sleek and contemporary style, fitting so subtly and naturally into its unparalleled beach-side surroundings; cutting edge design married with soft and earthy use of raw materials and striking simplicity.
Set on the upmarket Tróia peninsular, this stunning home offers an angular and linear exterior, without being jarring with its surrounds. The soft and earthy tones, slate greys and natural timbers integrate with the windswept shrubbery and undulating sand dunes. As far as the eye can see, this home looks onto sea-scape horizons. A dreamy abode, captivating with its interiors which fill with natural light and the mesmerising views by virtue of sheet-glass walls at every turn.
On the doorstep of one of Europe’s finest golf courses, within an exclusive wider complex offering 24 hour security, this home however offers flawless tranquillity and seclusion, harmonising...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Fausto is nestled in a tranquil spot 45 minutes from Lisbon, on the spectacular Tróia peninsular. Known as being one of the most beautiful coastlines in Portugal, with endless kilometres of pristine sands and clear waters, backed by pine forests and sand dunes, this is an exclusive spot that draws an International and well-heeled crowd. Ferry services also offer day-trips, and hiring a bike is a wonderful way to explore the breathtaking natural surrounds. Worth a visit is the fifteenth century Quinta da Bacalhoa, a beautifully restored Renaissance villa where visitors can wander around the stunning gardens. The Fonseca Winery is a fantastic opportunity for visitors to sample the local wines, located in the centre of town and located to visitors all year round, producing the region’s renowned Moscatel wine as well as a wide variety of popular red and white table wines. This region of Portugal is ideal for water sports enthusiasts, whether it be canoeing, snorkelling, diving or surfing, the area is a water lovers paradise. The beauty of the Lisbon coast is that it provides a breezy escape from the capital, whilst being home to some of Portugal’s historic jewels, which attract thousands of visitors: the ancient walled town of Obidos, the 12th century monastery at at Alcobaca, the Catholic pilgrimage site of Fatima, and the fairytale palaces of Sintra. Lisbon itself is a vibrant and colourful city with a fascinating history; the city is rich with museums, monuments and a lively waterfront with bars and many restaurants showcasing a blend of traditional and contemporary architecture. There are many attractive towns to visit along the Lisbon coast, such as the beautiful former fishing village of Cascais, the dynamic resort town of Estoril, or the surfer’s paradise Carcavelos or romantic town of Sintra. The views of the Tróia Peninsula from the main road (<i>Estrada da Escarpa</i>) that runs along the crest of the Arrábinda mountains are second-to-none; a romantic and natural spot which offers prestigious and luxury notes of exclusivity among the pines and sand dunes.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1000 to be held on clients' credit card as guarantee, to be paid at time of booking
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath & beach towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- Changeover day : Flexible
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pool heating charge? : Yes (optional) 40€ per day, available from April until October