Unique Impressive Traditional Styled Pajaru with Pool & Lush Gardens in Gagliano del Capo
Enjoy a unique stay at this home away from home created in the unique pajaru style, specific to the Italian region of Puglia. It’s the kind of place you will never forget, and that will be the one of the top highlights of your stay.
Spend your days by the private pool, rocking in the hammock, or head down to the beach, which is just a short walk away.
The interior of the home is incredibly unique. The living and dining area is very minimal but has everything you could need and want, such as a comfortable couch and a dining table perfect for a romantic dinner for two. The kitchen is well-equipped and at the end of the living space.
The bedroom is built in a Pajaru, a traditional Puglian dry stone hut. Like the rest of the home, there is everything you need and nothing more helping create an environment that encourages relaxation. There is a large circle bed, a swing chair and very little else in...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
This villa is located in the region of Salento, the southern spot that forms the heel of Italy’s boot, in the small commune of Gagliano del Capo. The villa is located in a residential area, just a medium walking stretch or a short drive from a few restaurants, bars and the port. Gagliano del Capo is a quite town that is surrounded by the countryside, and the Salento coast. Here you will find restaurants and cafes that offer local delicacies and aperitifs. The southern location means there are plenty of beautiful beaches, with crystal clear waters and spots to set up for the day. There are plenty within a short drive or walk from the villa like: Grotta di Novaglie (400m), Porticciolo di Marina di Novaglie (600m) and Torre di Novaglie (650m). The nearest sandy beaches are <span style="font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif">Torre Vado and Marina di Pescoluse (18km).</span> It’s just a 55-minute drive to Lecce (64km), a city that has plenty do to and see. It’s known for its baroque buildings, which are breathtaking, and its Piazza del Duomo cathedral. There’s plenty to do, from the Basilica of Santa Croce, Cathedral of Lecce and Piazza Sant’Oronzo. There are also loads of tasty restaurants to enjoy, bars to explore and shops to get some local treats. The region is known for beautiful whitewashed hill towns, centuries-old farms and endless coastline that boasts beautiful turquoise waters. It’s well worth a visit to some of the other towns and beaches near the villa, like: the picturesque town of Castro (19km), the coastal town of Otranto (51km), and the stunning beach of Torre Dell’Orso (60km).
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €200 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. - 7.00p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €100, payable locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Changeover day : Saturday from June to September. Flexible during all other periods.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Tax : Italy Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs approximately between €1- €3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €100 per pet will apply (payable locally).
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.