Sumptuous Modern Villa with Private Pool in Ibiza
Tucked away among fruit trees and exotic plants in a private environment, this is the ideal home for those looking to relax and unwind and, of course, enjoy Ibiza’s famous nightlife!
Inside, you’ll find two fabulous living areas, each with a comfy sofa in front of the TV, perfect for relaxing after a long day exploring the magical offerings of Ibiza!
There are Wi-Fi and air-conditioning throughout the entire villa, to keep you cool, comfortable and connected, as well as a sound system to give you that little extra bit of fun! With a fully-equipped modern kitchen, you have everything you need for rustling up a feast for all the group! A third living room can be found in the self-contained apartment in the lower-ground floor.
There are five exceptional bedrooms, including two master bedrooms (one of which even has a private Jacuzzi!) Each is decorated with a high standard, with vibrant colours and only...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
ibTucked in the calm outskirts of San Rafael, Villa Peintura offers a spectacular spot for a special holiday with friends and family. You’re within walking distance of a supermarket and restaurants, and just a ten-minute drive from the thriving town of Ibiza itself, with its fashionable and elegant bars, restaurants and retail therapy offerings, as well as the exquisite coastline to which it owes its fame. For those who are looking to enjoy a unique and unforgettable night out, you’re just a ten-minute walk from Amnesia club and a 30-minute walk from the world’s biggest club: Privilege! Despite its current reputation for all-night parties, hedonism and elegance, Ibiza was first popularised by a hippy community, and in amongst the trendy clubs and lively beaches, their presence is still felt in the many markets they established throughout the years, the most famous of which is just a short drive away. Indeed, the immense popularity of the island ensures you’ll never be far from anything you need – be that a supermarket, restaurant or an all-night dance floor! As the clubbing capital of the world, you can guarantee a good night out at any of Ibiza’s famous clubs including Pacha, Amnesia and Privilege. And for those not looking to party every night, Ibiza is ideal for a romantic weekend and even an active family holiday – with amazing cycling, kayaking, hiking, and many more activities on offer! These are particularly good during the winter when the island calms down a little but retains its fabulous weather. Of course, no Spanish island would be complete without an excellent array of wine and seafood on offer, and Ibiza is no different, with a thriving culinary scene. Ibiza has earnt its status as a perfect holiday destination, thanks to its shimmering turquoise waters, lagoons, coves, and of course, endless beaches that stretch to the horizon, as well as its less documented charming countryside and vibrant communities dotted across the little island.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €3,000 to be paid upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 5 - 7 nights
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included