Joli Champ Whole Estate at Nouvelle-Aquitaine
The owners of Joli Champ had a clear and simple plan; to create family friendly holiday homes in the heart of the Dordogne where castles, caves, market towns, vineyards and restaurants offer endless delights for the young and old.
The result is three simple yet charming stone houses made with families in mind, plus a host of handy and thoughtful services, designed to make guests’ holidays easy and carefree.
The whole estate includes exclusive use of all three houses and their two swimming pools, making it an ideal solution for large families and groups of friends travelling together.
Joli Champ is the main detached house, which sits at the top end of the drive. This is an elegant restored barn with a private heated pool with electric security cover as well as a gated play area, patio with barbecue and lovely dining area. Indoors there are three bedrooms, an open-plan kitchen/lounge as well as a...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
The nearest village with all the basic amenities you need for your stay is just 5 minutes away by car. Here you will find a<i> boulangerie</i>, a mini-market, a pharmacy, a bank and a post office. A vibrant wine tasting fair takes place around mid July, gathering more than 30 wine-makers from Bergerac and surrounding areas. The bastide town of Eymet, sitting on the banks of the Dropt River, is just 9km away. It is dotted with old buildings, alleyways, shops, bars, restaurants and a weekly market every Thursday to delight locals and tourists alike. The charming medieval village of Issigeac is 25 minutes away where you will be impressed by its fascinating architecture, winding streets and its colourful Sunday morning market selling local produce. There are also boutiques, excellent restaurants and night markets in summer. Very popular events are the 'Foire aux Paniers et à la Vannerie' in July and the Medieval Day in August! The old town of Bergerac (25 minutes) has kept its architectural heritage from the 14th, 15th and 16th centuries that can be seen in the half-timbered houses and narrow streets, full of local boutiques and good restaurants. Here, you will also find the unmissable 'Maisons de Vins' and will have the opportunity to take a tour along the 'Route de Vins'. Bergerac is also the starting point to discover the castles of the region such as Duras and Montbazillac. For fun days out, there is an Aqua Park just 15 minutes away. It has swimming pools, water slides, beach volley, jacuzzi, sauna, spa, snack bar and evening entertainment. Moreover, the Bergerac Karting is also close by. The nearest airports are Bergerac, Brive la Gaillarde and Toulouse, with Limoges, Rodez, Carcassonne and Bordeaux being further convenient options, all within a 3 hours' drive. Although flying is the quickest way to get here, driving is a lovely way to travel and see other parts of France en route: get on a ferry and cross the Eurotunnel! The journey from Calais to the property is just 8 hours. Alternatively you can choose to travel by train, with the closest railway station being in Bergerac.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Please note that access to the property is subject to the payment of a security deposit of £200, to be paid via bank transfer to the owner one month before the arrival.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Changeover day : Saturday only changeover days applicable to Easter, May Half Term, Summer, October Half Term, Christmas and New Year. Outside these periods other arrival days are on request only and subject to agreement.
- Pool heating charge? : No (Joli Champ only has a heated pool). Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and oustide temperatures.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes. Mid-stay linen and bath towel change is included for stays of 2 weeks minimum.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights during Easter, May Half Term, Summer, October Half Term, Christmas and New Year / 3 nights outside these periods
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Pool opening dates? : Both pools are open approximately beginning of May to end-October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that access to the property is subject to the payment of a security deposit of £200, to be paid via bank transfer to the owner one month before the arrival.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other celebrations are not allowed.