Stunning Seaside Villa Close to Charming Cascais
The beautiful villa sits just outside the center of the very chic seaside town of Cascais on the west coast of Lisbon. Formally a small fishing village, there is still a lot of history to be found in the stunning city and surrounding area. Close by is two beaches, one small and very well protected beach and one larger, which is perfect for wind surfing among other water sports and attracts lots of competitions over the course of the year.
The villa is situated in a residential area allowing you to get a real taste of Portuguese culture while still being in complete luxury. Surrounded by lots of shops and gourmet restaurants only 1km away, this is the perfect break to spoil yourself and go a little over budget.
Round the back of the villa is a 2000m2 garden with an amazing playground for the children to enjoy and a 9 meter oval swimming pool, while also having a covered porch with lounge, dining area under a pergola...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Casa Cascais is perfectly located 3km away from the center of Cascais meaning it's far enough away to be private but also close enough to the center to allow guests to experience the culture of Portugal. Praia do Gunicho is the closest beach to the villa being 3km away. This beach is huge and is popular for kite surfers and wind surfers with many competitions being held at the beach. The villa is only 30km away from Lisbon meaning that it is close enough to have a day/night out that you will not forget! Also the paths of the Parque Natural de Sintra are simply unmissable experience for the guests that love nature!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €3,000 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €150 to be paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 5 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, personal liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.