Idyllic 4 Bedroom Country Villa Retreat with Pool and Splendid Country Views in Malaga
<i><span style="font-size:12.0pt; font-family:main-font-reg; color:#2E2E37; background:white">Featured in The Times ’10 Best Villas in Spain’ 2019</span></i>
Villa Bougainvillea is idyllically situated deep in the mountain tops with spectacular views over the countryside. Only a 5-minute drive from the quaint white-washed village of Gaucin, Villa Bougainvillea is a hidden retreat and perfect for those who are looking for a rural and utterly tranquil paradise.
Surrounded by 26 acres of lush forest with amazing views over the mountains and beyond, this beautifully designed villa offers guests the height of luxury. The Moorish design of the building and bougainvillea flowers lacing the walls and stair-cases helps to create a real sense of extravagance. The internal courtyard is full of character and the perfect place to dine al fresco at any time of the day.
The gardens are beautifully...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Gaucin is a charming and typical Spanish whitewashed mountain village with stunning views to Gibraltar and North Africa. Gaucin is situated in the Costa Del Sol which is one of the most popular areas for holidaymakers in Spain. The narrow streets of Gaucin are picturesque, with plenty of shops to explore, bars and restaurants from different areas of the world and you will find a number of art galleries as Gaucin is famous because of her annual Gaucin Art exhibition. Besides Gaucin there are many other typical Spanish villages and cities to explore while driving down through the mountain side.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded within two weeks of departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Changeover day : Friday
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking
- Changeover day : Saturdays.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.