Fantastic Secluded Estate Above Dordogne River Offering Unspoilt Views of Perigord Countryside
Le Prieure Esperance Estate is a fabulous secluded hamlet sitting just above the Dordogne river, minutes away from Sarlat.
Offering unspoilt views of the stunning Perigord countryside, the estate comprises of two main villas, both with private swimming pools and enclosed gardens.
Guests can breakfast under the rising sun on their own private terrace before taking a morning dip in the large heated pools, or strolling amongst the lovingly manicured gardens.
Le Prieure Esperance (8 guests) has been neatly restored inside and out to create an overall atmosphere of warmth and peace. The subtle mix of medieval and oriental inspired soft furnishings and exposed original oak beams and stonework give the interior a unique, yet homely feel that instantly puts visitors at ease. The grand stone fireplace only adds to this effect, as the centre piece of a large modern dining room. All spacious bedrooms are complete with...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1500 paid to the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 5.00 p.m. to 7.00 p.m. (arrival time to be notified in advance).
- Departure time : Before 10.00 a.m.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels.
- Pool heating charge? : The pool is heated approximately mid May to mid September. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes (excluding annexes). However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Changeover day : Saturday. Mid-week bookings starting or ending on a Saturday may be possible on request, outside the high season only. Please enquire.
- Other Ts and Cs : Advertised rates are for 18 guests. Up to 4 additional guests can be accommodated at an extra charge (see above) in two one-bedroom annexes. Both annexes are subject to availability at the time of booking as they can be rented out separately by the owners.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.
- Pool opening dates? : Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.