One of a Kind Beautiful Barn Conversion
This beautiful barn conversion is the perfect place for a rural escape, with gorgeous views down across the valley which can be enjoyed from the comfort of your own private hot tub! The barn makes a fantastic base for exploring not only mid-Wales but also North Wales, Shropshire and Cheshire. Small amenities can be found near-by in Pen-y-bont-fawr and Llanrhaeadr, while the town of Oswestry is only a short car journey away.
Inside, the original 18th century barn has been lovingly refurbished while still retaining character and charm. On the lower ground floor is the spacious entertaining areas, including an open-plan kitchen and dining area and one of the twin bedrooms with en-suite. Upstairs, on the ground floor is the living room, separate cosy cinema room and the remaining five double bedrooms, these are on various different levels, three being king size doubles, two with en-suites and a family bathroom. In total the barn...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £500 to be paid prior to arrival and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 6pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Pets welcome? : Yes one dog is allowed, please note that there is a small charge of £25 for this.
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Minimum stay : Please note there is a 3-night minimum stay through most of the year, across peak dates there is a 1-week minimum stay