Rustic, Charming Villa with Breathtaking Views and Pool
Perched high on a hill, Villa Cardella is located in the heart of the enchanting Val d’Orcia, a UNESCO World Heritage listed site. The owners have retained the property’s rustic charm with exposed beams and terracotta tiles giving guests a real Tuscan farmhouse experience with all modern comforts.
All six bedrooms are spacious and light-filled with their own private bathroom. The livings areas are warm and inviting, decorated elegantly with high quality pieces. The character of this old farmhouse combined with the minimalist decor is truly stunning.
The swimming pool has breath-taking views and there is a fully-equipped bocce lawn that the kids will love! The pergola is perfect for late night socialising and barbecues.
Just a short drive away from the beautiful medieval towns of Pienza, Montepulciano and Montalcino there is something for everyone staying at Villa Cardella.
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
The whole of the <b>Val d'Orcia</b> is on the UNESCO World Cultural Landscapes list, with undulating hills dotted with Romanesque monasteries and home to incredible thermal springs. <b>Don't Miss! </b><b> Sarteano</b> (9 km) is a maze of narrow cobblestone laneways centred around a beautiful 11th century castle. Climb to the top to experience incredible views across Val di Chiana, Monte Cetona and the Umbrian mountains. Have your camera at the ready! <b>Siena</b> (9 km) - For those seeking fantastic food and spectacular art Siena makes a great day trip with a plethora of fabulous restaurants and Gothic architecture. Rivalling Florence for Renaissance palazzi and art, Siena’s churches, galleries and museums could keep you busy for weeks. The property is located 30 minutes from the thermal spas of Bagno San Filippo and San Casciano dei Bagni. <b>San Casciano dei Bagni</b> (18 km) is a tiny little village with just over 2000 residents. Blessed with glorious hyper-thermal springs San Casciano dei Bagni offers visitors the ultimate spa day experience. <b>Bagno San Filippo</b> (30 km) is otherworldly with calciferous formations, waterfalls and hot springs surrounded by thick forest. Using the springs is free and truly rejuvenating!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 payable prior to arrival.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m. - 7.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price.
- Pets welcome? : Pets allowed on request.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa.
- Tax : Tourist tax not included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open from beginning of May to end of October, approximately. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager.