Romantic one bedroom home in the Cotswold
Daffodil Cottage makes the perfect romantic bolthole for two, exuding Cotswold charm, it was originally built in 1624 and has been beautifully restored seamlessly blending its original charm and character with updated interiors and facilities.
On the ground floor is the open-plan living accomodation which comprises of a cosy sitting area with log stove and plush velvet sofas and a fully-equipped modern kitchen complete with dining facilities. Upstairs is the romantic double bedroom and luxury bathroom which boasts its very own indulgent free-standing bath, the perfect place for long soak after a busy day spent exploring the surrounding countryside.
It has its own large garden and magnificent country views, the seating area makes the perfect place from which to enjoy your morning cup of coffee or a yummy evening sundowner. Daffodil Cottage is located within the pretty hamlet of Tarlton, there are lovely country walks...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Tarlton is a pretty and sleepy hamlet, off the beaten track but within ten minutes of the historic market towns of Cirencester and Tetbury. A mile away via country path or dirt road is the local pub, the Tunnel House, originally built to house workers on the canal tunnel, whose 19th century classical entrance is adjacent. For excellent gastro-pubs The Bell at Sapperton, Trouble House Inn, Potting Shed and Village Pub Barnsley are within 10 mins drive. For fine dining try Barnsley House, Calcot Manor or The Rectory. From the doorstep there is excellent walking through the Bathurst Estate with the source of the Thames about a mile away. The fine house and garden at Rodmarton is just down the road with Prince Charles’ Highgrove, Westonbirt (Arboretum and Beaufort Polo Club) and Bibury not much further. There is of course much more and with Cotswolds towns like Stow, Chipping Camden and Burford and destinations like Bath and Cheltenham all within about 30 minutes drive Daffodil Cottage is your perfect base.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £150
- Arrival time : After 4 PM
- Departure time : Before 10 AM
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Heating costs included? : Yes
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes
- Pets welcome? : Yes at £30 charge per pet
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Changeover day : Monday and Friday