Villa Built into the Landscape at Island of Ischia
Villa Polidori is an island escape where you can be at one with nature, sitting on the balcony overlooking the sea with only the sounds of the waves slowly melting into the shore, the birds sweetly chirping and the gentle coastal breeze rustling the hillside flora.
Inside the villa has a modern and airy feel, but maintains a distinctive character through original features like the arched windows, and the large stone fireplace in the living/dining area. Quaint private garden terraces and paved dining areas reach from the house across the foothills of Punto Caruso nature park, and lead down to your own private beach access.
The simplistic elegance of this villa will smoothly ease you into forgetting the stresses and toils of everyday life, surrounded by nothing but 4000 square meters of lush Campania coast countryside.
<b><i>** Please note the property is actually located on the island of ...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
The villa is situated on the extremity West side of Ischia island in a park nature reserve called Punta Caruso Park, , where nearby we have the Negombo Thermal Gardens,on the beach of Sant. Montano Bay and the Mortella Botanic Gardens. It is also nearby Forio city centre and Lacco Ameno town. The villa is situated in Punta Caruso nature park on the volcanic island of Ischia, off the coast of Naples in the Tyrrhenian Sea. The natural volcanic activity mean the main attractions on island are the hot springs and volcanic mud. Nearby are the glorious Negombo Thermal Gardens, a thermal water park situated in the beautiful corner of Ischia known as San Montano Bay in Lacco Ameno. There are twelve different types of swimming pools and baths to choose from, each heated to a different temperature, and also a Japanese Labyrinth Bath to improve circulation. The Mortella Botanic Gardens are an unmissable paradise of exotic flora, linked together with walkways and stairs, offering gorgeous views over the bay of Forio. The villa is also close to the picturesque town of Forio, with all shops and amenities, and much of the islands prettiest architecture.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : After 2 pm.
- Departure time : 10.30 am.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €50 (€100 if guests bring a dog), paid locally.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights in July and August, 4 nights in June and September and 3 nights during all other periods.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.