Lovely Relaxing 4 Bedroom Vila with Pool in Javea
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
This beautiful villa in Javea’s Tosalet district has everything you need for a relaxing villa holiday to the Costa Blanca. Villa Tesoro is situated in the coastal town of Javea with many shops, supermarkets, restaurants and of course the beautiful beaches.
The villa itself can sleep up to 8 guests in 4 spacious bedrooms. The villa has been decorated to a high standard with guest comfort at the forefront. Comfortable and furnishings have been used throughout with plenty of snug rooms. Many of the rooms have patio doors leading out to the terrace area where you will find the large private swimming pool, the perfect place to relax and bask in the sunshine.
If you fancy leaving your own private paradise, Javea’s sandy Arenal beach is only a 2km trip away.
This villa is the best option for those looking for a traditional and comfortable villa with access to all the amenities needed.
Once booking, our...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Located on the outskirts of Javea, in the eastern part of the region, in a convenient position, 110 km south-east from Valencia, 90 km north-east from Alicante. Javea is a small, historic town, free of high rise buildings offering a relaxing holiday atmosphere. The local people are friendly and affable. The clean, warm, blue Mediterranean Sea laps the beautiful beaches and coves that Javea has to offer. With its variety of landscape, ranging from sandy coastlines to rugged mountain areas, its mild year-round climate, its careful planning policies and extensive tourist facilities, Javea is a jewel on the Costa Blanca, combining beauty and modern facilities with the charm of an ancient fishing village. Javea old town is steeped in history, and it’s evident in the architecture, with its Tosca stone porticoes, gothic bay windows, wrought iron window bars and balcony railings. The church of San Bartolemé in the town centre is an example of late gothic architecture with a defensive character. ?The "Soler Blasco" Archaeological Museum is close by in the narrow streets and offers a wealth of information about Iberian history. In the centre of town the covered indoor market sells all sorts of fabulous fresh local produce: fruit, vegetables, meat and fresh fish are brought up from the port daily. The importance of the town’s maritime activities is apparent in the port area; known as Aduanas de Mar, it boasts a lovely promenade and some excellent fish restaurants where you can enjoy the ‘catch of the day’. The Arenal area offers a beautiful sandy bay with palm trees and play areas for children. The bay is framed by the promenade with its wonderful choice of bars and restaurants offering national and international specialities. Javea has an excellent choice of sea sport and fishing facilities. The modern yacht club at the sports marina has nearly 300 berths and offers all types of water sports: sailing, fishing, scuba diving, water skiing, and windsurfing. The Javea town fiesta is held during the second fortnight of July and is an occasion for feasting, dancing, parades, music and fireworks, as are the Moors & Christians parades at the end of August. Javea enjoys a typical Mediterranean climate, with cool sea breezes in summer and protection by surrounding mountains against the cold North winds in winter. The area averages nearly 3,000 hours of sunshine each year and the average temperature easily exceeds 20 degrees.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 to be paid by card on arrival in resort and to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure
- Arrival time : 4 -7 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in posession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.