Majestic Villa Brimming with Caribbean Flair
Azurite is a majestic home brimming with vivid Caribbean flair, flamboyant and vibrant this unique abode is spilling over with charismatic charm, unpretentious style and that quintessential upbeat Jamaican feel.
Showcasing classic Georgian plantation style architecture, along with a playful twist by way of fun, bold colours - cobalts, teal, tangerine and canary yellow, this home blends traditional and contemporary in a way that is compelling.
Its commanding façade features the hallmark building-long sleek pillared veranda, offering an indoor-outdoor interplay, whilst the art-deco style balcony balustrades and chic jalousie shutters, arched windows and symmetry nod to the colonial style - a British Georgian elegance along with a tropical twist.
Just moments from the Jewel Runway Golf Course, on the dazzling northern coast, Azurite blends the best of a private home along with five star level staff...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Azurite is nestled in the middle of Jamaica’s dazzling north coast, between Montego Bay (to the west) and Ochos Rios (to the east), in a spot named Runway Bay - named from its colourful history of feeling Spanish soldiers. Set not far from the spot where Columbus is said to have discovered the island, the north coast offers some key attractions such as Dunnes River Falls and Nine Mile; its diversity spans five star tourist hotspots to some less-trodden corners such as Cardiff Hall and Fisherman’s Beach, known for their quiet beauty, sugar-white sands and clear waters ideal for snorkelling. St Ann Parish is known for being home to the birthplace of reggae legend Bob Marley, as well as its glitzy developments, crystalline waters and coral reef rich coast, whilst away from the tourist hotspots, there lies a fascinating, colourful culture with music built into its rhythms and craggy remote mountains through to tropical waterfalls and banana groves. Dunn River falls, just outside Ochos Rios is a star attraction; a spectacular 600-foot waterfall that cuts through a dense emerald forest and spills into sparkling sea waters. Thirty feet offshore, easily reachable by kayak, is the barrier reef complex that covers much of Jamaica's north coast. Taking a kayak out to the live reef will offer a tropical treat of colourful fish and coral, with snorkelling in shallow water or deeper waters for scuba diving. Montego Bay is an energetic hub of buzzing nightlife, downtown market life, duty-free shopping and parties galore; ‘Mo’ Bay’ (as it is known locally) is Jamaica’s second largest town after Kingston. When it comes to beaches, there is everything from the celebrity dotted Doctor’s Cave Beach, which has an 100-year-old bathing club, through to less showy Cornwall Beach, known for its tasty fried fish. The north coast of Jamaica is the gateway to spectacular scenery once visitors venture a little from the resort complexes; sweeping cane and coconut plantations, rolling farmlands, mangrove swamps and craggy terrain ideal for hiking, or for a journey to a reggae Mecca, to Bob Marley’s birthplace where local Rasta guides will proudly offer tours. Ochos Rios, or ‘Ochi,’ as it is known to locals, began as a modest fishing village, and today is a vibrant hub of slick shopping malls, magazine worthy beaches and buzzing nightlife. From white-water rafting to craft shopping, Ochi Rios is a charismatic melting pot of traditional Jamaican life and sleek tourist hubs. Whether it be deserted coastline or hikes inland to hidden waterfalls, magical coral reef journeys, or bubbling local culture intermixed with shiny tourist hubs, live music or water sports, the north coast of Jamaica has it all.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : $1,000 to be paid upon arrival
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Taxes & Fees of 10% must be applied to the villa rental rate, due to General Government Consumption Tax
- Changeover day : Flexible
- Minimum stay : 5 nights between 27/04 - 23/11 & 01/12 - 14/12. Otherwise, 7 nights.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Baby equipment available upon request
- Other 2 : Pre-arrival Groceries are subject to a 15% Service Charge & VAT
- Other 3 : Royal Westmoreland Facility & Services $20.00 per villa, per day
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that the beachfront at Azurite may change its shape and size from day to day, week to week and month to month. This is due to seasonal waves, currents and tides. Every effort has been made to depict the beach in front of this property, but temporary changes may occur.