Astonishing Villa with Tranquil Surroundings and Ocean Views
This villa is a fantastic holiday home situated on the renowned and exclusive Tryall Club. Glorious bright pink flowers decorate the lawn which is also home to a magnificent pool beautifully fenced and overlooking the ocean.
This villa is any nature lovers dream. The garden provides a plethora of countryside to get lost in, with the towering trees blocking the suns midday intensity. Guests can enjoy all of the perks of eating al fresco, with the biggest one being dining while taking in the magnificent views of the Tryall golf course, ocean and horizon.
These views can also be adored from the furnished veranda which benefits from a rich and colourful patterned décor. Alongside the veranda, you will find an open-air dining area, which will doubtlessly be your preferred spot for evening meals. Meals can be prepared for you by a cook, allowing you to sample some of the island’s delectable cuisine.
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Fort Montego is half an hour’s drive away nearby downtown Montego Bay, so is worth visiting when you’re in the bustling area – it’s located on the area’s famous ‘hip strip.’ Fort Montego is an old 18th century British fort built to ward off pirates and as a defence against attacks from the Spanish and French. At this site, you will get to peacefully gaze over what remains of that time today. Fort Montego comprises of an artillery store and the famous three cannons, which are known for having only been fired twice, ever since they were made. When you’ve taken in some island history, the hip strip awaits you with an array of restaurants, bars, traditional craft markets and shops.The Gallery of West Indian Art is a nearby gallery filled with wonderful and original works from Jamaica, Cuba and Haiti. Let your eyes be delighted by the dynamic paintings, sculptures, textiles and furniture that will remind you of the colourful Caribbean for years to come. The artists featured in the gallery range from the upcoming to the well-known including Albert Atwell, Orestes Gaulhiac and Andre Pierre. The colourful art gallery is both captivating and quaint and presents a vibrant array of works that would beautifully brighten up any room and allow you to take a little piece of the island back home with you. If you spot something that you like, which you’re likely to do, pieces can easily be bought on the spot and shipped to your home immediately.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : $1000 Damage deposit will be requested upon arrival. To be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure.
- Arrival time : 3.00 pm
- Departure time : 11.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Taxes & Fees of 15% must be applied to the villa rental rate (10% General Government Consumption Tax & 5% Administration Fee)
- Minimum stay : 5 nights (Mid April - Mid December); 7 nights (Thanksgiving week and Mid December - Mid April)
- Changeover day : Saturday during Peak Season
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking & Vaping is not permitted inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Temporary Tryall Club Fee of $26 per person, per day plus a 15% service charge for any guest 16 years and older will be required. Payment will be made at the Front Desk in the Great House upon arrival.
- Other 2 : A $50 Gratuity day per, per room at Yellowbird is advised