Mountain Gem Chalet with Spectacular Views
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
This elegant chalet is spread over three floors and the well-designed floor plan and the large, light-filled rooms leave nothing to be desired.
In the basement part of the chalet there is a separate studio with bathroom and a lovely bedroom.
On the ground floor you will find a spacious living and dining room, as well as your terrace and garden. You will also find a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
On the first floor there are 2 additional bedrooms and bathrooms, which make this chalet the perfect place to vacation, no matter the season!
You are welcome to enjoy the space and all of it’s amenities, and really take in the beauty of this classical Alpine resort during your stay.
The Gstaad resort by the Alps is a kilometre above sea level, where people can enjoy mountain air and stunning views. It’s local mountain, named Eggli, is part of the famous Swiss alpine mountain ridge, with...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
Ski in/Ski out
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Ski In/Out Facilities
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
The Gstaad resort by the Alps is a kilometre above sea level, where people can enjoy mountain air and stunning views. It's local mountain, named Eggli, is part of the famous Swiss alpine mountain ridge, with multiple ski slopes, mountainside restaurants, and unparalleled scenery. The resort has a calm, warm demeanor, feeling both cozy and inviting in any time of year, and has all of the town amenities you're going to need - from sports equipment and outfit stores, to high class restaurants serving the best of Swiss offerings. It is a piece of paradise, at the side of a mountain that touches the sky.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Please note that a Security Deposit amount will be required upon arrival. The amount will be authorised on the credit card used to make the booking. Note this Security Deposit amount will be cancelled, minus any deductions for any damages or missing items.
- The property is non-smoking. No parties or events are allowed without prior notice.
- The home may be pet friendly with prior approval. Please inquire to make a request for pets.