Grandview #9 Townhouse
Step out onto your front porch as the crisp mountain air greets you with scenic views of the mountain from left to right. Across from the Red River Library and the Little Red School House, the views from the Grandview Townhomes encompasses the historic natural beauty of this little town in the mountains.
Grandview #9 is a two bedroom townhouse that sits on the east end of town, but is walking distance to shops and restaurants. The front door opens up to a large living area with a wood-burning fireplace (wood is provided during winter months) and satellite TV for your entertainment. The property does have WiFi.
Also on the first floor is a lovely dining area with a full-sized, fully equipped kitchen as well as a 3/4 bath with a washer and dryer.
Two bedrooms are located on the 2nd floor. The master bedroom has a king size bed with a wonderful view of the mountains from a private balcony. Bedroom #2 has a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dry Cleaning: Available
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.