Bright Beaver Creek Condo with Spectacular Views
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
This ski-in, ski-out, two-level, third floor residence offers cathedral ceilings/windows, a gas fireplace shared between the great room and dining room, a full kitchen, four guest suites, each with a renovated, attached bathroom, one with a king size bed, two with queen size beds and the fourth with two full beds. Additional features include a desk/workspace, washer/dryer, a private ski locker and one heated, underground parking space. Please note that this home does not have air conditioning.
Guests will appreciate views toward Centennial lift and Beaver Creek Village from the furnished deck with private BBQ. Oxford Court is a short walk to Beaver Creek Village shops and restaurants. Complimentary Beaver Creek Village Connect shuttle service. Access to fitness room, outdoor swimming pool, and hot tub that overlook the resort’s namesake Beaver Creek. Please note, each year the pool is closed from mid-April until Memorial...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
Ski in/Ski out
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Ski In/Out Facilities
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • Check-in cannot be guaranteed until 5:00pm and check-out is at 10:00am. Should I wish to check-in early or check-out late, I understand that booking an extra day is the only way to guarantee early or late check-in or check-out.
- • I understand that a credit card must be presented at the front desk at check-in and must remain on file to cover any incidental charges incurred during my stay, even if paying for reservation by check.
- • All properties are privately owned. I authorize Beaver Creek Mountain Lodging to charge my account for the repair and/or replacement of items damaged beyond normal wear and tear during my stay.
- • One parking spot is allocated per residence.
- • Moving of any furniture is not permitted. Any damage caused by moving furniture will be at my expense.
- • Large gatherings and social events, including weddings and receptions, are strictly prohibited unless prior arrangements have been have been approved by management. Additional charges for cleaning and any fines incurred will be at my expense.
- • Smoking is not permitted any of our properties. A daily $500 fee will be charged for Ozonation if there is evidence of smoking. I understand that I am responsible for any additional cleaning costs, which may include but are not limited to cleaning of all linen, bedding, carpets, rugs, drapes and other furnishings.
- • No pets or animals of any kind are allowed in any unit or building without prior approval.
- • If I am traveling with a bona fide service animal, I will notify Beaver Creek Mountain Lodging in advance so that appropriate accommodations may be determined. Failure to notify Beaver Creek Mountain Lodging prior to arrival of a service animal may result in unilateral eviction of the animal to an animal housing facility at my expense.
- • I will report all accidents and/or damage to the front desk immediately so necessary repairs may be scheduled.
- • Neither the property nor management is responsible for accidents or injury to guests, for damage to property or for loss of money or valuables of any kind. I assume all risks inherent or otherwise and agree to hold harmless the owner and management for claims to person or property.
- • While Beaver Creek Mountain Lodging does their best to confirm vacation homes, in the event the home is damaged, sold or rendered untenable due to circumstances beyond their control, Beaver Creek Mountain Lodging will use best efforts to find comparable alternative accommodations and the rental guest shall be required to pay all rent due hereunder.