Fir Mountain Escape
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Welcome to Fir Mountain Escape, where you and your guests will enjoy beautiful views of the surrounding Hood River Valley and Mt. Hood. If you are looking for a home away from home that you can really enjoy, look no further than Fir Mountain Escape. Located on five acres of land along the scenic Fruit Loop, this rental is the perfect rental for those that appreciate the beauty of nature.
A Spacious Vacation Rental
This 4-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom home has more than enough space for your family and friends. I fact, there is enough space for 10 people. Each of the four bedrooms are quite spacious. The bathrooms are roomy and have full showers with one half-bath in the main living area. The rental is equipped with an open kitchen that faces the dining area. The living room is nicely decorated and cozy with a wood stove. You won’t forget about the amazing cathedral ceiling. There are two decks�one in the shade and the other...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - Rental Agreement – The rental agreement must be signed electronically by the guest at the time of booking.
- - No Smoking – Smoking is not permitted at or in, any of our homes.
- - Pets - Pets only permitted in pet-friendly homes and with $15/night/pet, pet fee. Pets are not permitted on bedding or furniture and must never be left at home alone unless crated or kenneled. Please pick up after your pets outside.
- - Guest Conduct - We want our guests to enjoy their stay in our vacation rental home. However, a part of the license to occupy the property includes a commitment on the part of the guest to act in a proper manner and refrain from doing anything that is likely to annoy or disturb other guests or adjacent property owners or to damage anything on the property
- - Occupancy – Occupancy must not exceed the legal maximum occupancy of the home.
- - Responsibility - Each home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise