Elegant Stone villa with private pool
The house, with a total surface of 185 sq. meters, is in the middle of an elevated terrain of 5000 sq.m. with oak trees, offering a panoramic view to the West as well as to the South and East.
At the main level there is a spacious living room with a white wooden floor, a large stone fireplace, the dining area and the fully equipped kitchen. A visitors WC is situated at an intermediate level. Through two large glass doors there is a stunning sea and the swimming pool view.
On the upper floor there are two main bedrooms, each with a double bed and its private bathroom/shower. One of them has a terrace with pool and sea view.
At a level lower with access to the garden, there is a third bedroom also with a double bed and private bathroom/shower. There is also a sleeping space with two single beds and another space with a sofa-double/bed.
Coming out from the main level, the terrace of 110 sq.m....
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
At few km from the villa there are lovely beaches such as Orkos, Kampi and Koundouros. Restaurants and shops can be found at 1,5 to 2 km, whereas the capital (Chora) Ioulis is at 7 km distance.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.