E Komo Mai Retreat Ohana | 31-Day Minimum
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Channel your yogi self and experience the serenity and spirituality of the EKomoMai Retreat. Located in the peaceful town of Volcano, this house will be your personal quiet and meditative place. If you need to plug back in, there is always WIFi just in case.
Volcano hosts a lot of smalltown events. Head across the highway to the Cooper Center to enjoy the local Thai food truck or to take advantage of the Sunday Farmer’s Market that goes on every Sunday from 60010 AM. The big attraction is Volcano National Park which is just two and a half miles away. That’s a great way to spend a day. You can also head a little ways back toward Hilo to tour either the Panaewa Zoo or the Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Visitors Center both less than 25 miles up the highway.
Things to Know
Home utilizes rain water catchment and is not recommended for drinking. Guest is responsible for supplying their own drinking...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Permit ID 3110061160000
- Tax ID TA042021529601
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- This Agreement is between you and Property Manager Vacation Rentals of Hawaii LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner.
- This home is located in a residential area. ALL guestsoccupants are required to adhere to the following Good Neighbor Policy. Failure to comply could result in dislodgement.
- GOOD NEIGHBOR POLICY
- a Quiet hours shall be from 900 p.m. to 800 a.m., during which time the noise from the home shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors.
- b Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during nonquiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area.
- c Guest vehicles shall be parked in the designated parking area.
- d The home shall not be used for commercial purposes.