Bit of Heaven 564
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Great location in the most popular family community of Corolla Light, this home is just across the street from the Currituck Sound with gorgeous sunsets. Only a half block from two sound front piers for fishing, crabbing, and the sound side pool, as well as the great Corolla Light Fitness Center. Take a short walk, drive, bike ride, or hop on the trolley to enjoy all the Corolla Light oceanside amenities.
Ground Level: Garage entrance, foyer, game room with foosball, wet bar with refrigerator, 55" Roku 4K TV, a queen sleep sofa, and a half bath. Walk out the slider to the pool deck, 14 x 28 private pool (the pool opens the first weekend in May and closes the first weekend in October), and seven-person hot tub and outside shower. Additional features include a regulation-size horseshoe pit and a bocce ball court.
Mid Level: Offers a queen master bedroom with a tiled shower stall, deck access with sound view and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Fitness Center: Community
Basketball Courts: Community
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Property Manager’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- - Property Specific terms:
- In addition to making your booking through Property Manager, you will be required to electronically sign a guest contract which will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of booking. You will not be able to check in to your rental home until we have received your signature electronically. Please contact us directly if you do not receive this agreement.
- You must be 25 years or older in order to rent this property.
- This Agreement is between you and Property Manager North Carolina LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner.
- Cancellation Policy; No Shows; Travel Insurance. For cancellations received 30 or more days before the first night of your reservation, Property Manager will issue a credit of 100% of the amount you paid. This credit can only be used for a stay at the same Property you originally reserved (unless the property ceases to be managed by Property Manager) and expires if not redeemed within 15 months of the date of cancellation. No full or partial refunds or credit will be granted for no-shows or if you cancel less than 30 days before the first night of your reservation, arrive after the first night of your reservation, or depart before the last night of your reservation, unless you purchased Travel Insurance at least 30 days before the first night of your reservation (or at time of booking if reservation is made less than 30 days in advance of stay) and cancel for a covered reason. If State or local authorities order a mandatory evacuation of an area that includes the Property, Renter shall comply with the order. Upon compliance, Renter will be entitled to a refund of the prorated rent for each night that Renter is unable to occupy the Property because of the order. However, Renter will not be entitled to a refund if, prior to taking possession of the Property: (i) Renter refused insurance offered by Property Manager that would have compensated Renter for losses or damages resulting from loss of use of the Property due to a mandatory evacuation order, or (ii) Renter purchased such insurance from Property Manager. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement or as required by law, no refunds or compensation will be given and Property Manager shall not be liable to you for failure to make the property available for occupancy if the property is unavailable or becomes partially or wholly unusable for any reason outside Property Manager’s control, including but not limited to adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, mechanical failures, acts of government agencies, or utility outages. Property Manager advises guests to obtain appropriate and comprehensive travel insurance that covers Renter and all Occupants and that includes coverage for personal injury, illness or disease, and property damage or loss. Any travel insurance you obtain shall be primary for all occurrences in which you or any Occupant claims injury, loss or damage.