Magnolia House at Destin Pointe 410
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
Come and enjoy the amazing sunset views from unit 410 (4th floor) at Magnolia House. The unit has been fully renovated with new flooring, paint, and lighting. This unit provides a lanai where you can relax from a wonderful day on the beach. The guest bedroom features a double and a twin bed and private access to the hall full bath. The master bedroom has a Queen Bed with private bath. The living room has a sofa bed that sleeps two. This condo features lovely outside patio with amazing views of the bay. Other amenities include a 30x30 seasonally heated pool, a community hot tub, a large sundeck, bathrooms, a picnic area complete with 3 charcoal grills, shuffleboard and 2 tennis courts. The property also has bike rentals, Wi-Fi, and Seasonal beach service. The views are unlike any other in Destin, offering a front-row seat off your own private balcony.
Things to know:
Seasonal beach service (one umbrella and two...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Property Manager’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- - Property Specific terms:
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Property Manager Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter’s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- DESTIN POINTE GUEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Welcome to Destin Pointe! We hope you enjoy your stay in our Island neighborhood. We ask you to respect your neighbors by following these guidelines and cooperating with our security. Thanks so much for your cooperation. Enjoy!
- The facilities are for the use and enjoyment of the residents, their house guest and rental guest. We ask that rental guests do not invite others in to use our pool, common areas, or amenities.
- The use of any home by unsupervised minors under 18 is not allowed. All renters must be at least 25 years of age or accompanied by (supervised and responsible for) someone over the age of 25
- Children are welcome in Destin Pointe, and there is no desire to restrict their normal activities. We ask that in their use of the equipment and amenities, that they avoid conduct that interferes with the quiet and comfort of resident. Any child under the age of 8 must be accompanied by someone over the age of 16 while riding the tram
- All residents must cooperate if effective security is to be maintained at Destin Pointe. Please display your guest pass clearly, and wait to be cleared when entering the property. Please respect the employed security personnel.
- Rental guest are not allowed to bring any pets into Destin Pointe-either in their rental unit or in any part of the property.
- Only passenger cars are allowed to be parked on the property. Other arrangements for overnight parking must be made for motor homes, recreational vehicles, boats and watercraft, trailers and/or commercial vehicles within 24 hours of arriving on property. Failure to do so may result in towing..
- All residents may use pedaled vehicles of any type and all licensed motor vehicles with valid driver’s license. However non-licensed motor vehicles, golf carts, motorized skateboards and motorized scooters are not allowed. Please use bike racks. Bikes are prohibited in the Magnolia House garage, on the sidewalks, and lake walkovers
- Please park your cars in the garage or driveway at the house you are renting. If all driveway parking is full, park additional vehicles at the Magnolia House overflow lot. There is absolutely no parking at the Beach or on the street.
- Please do not hang towels, bathing suits, rugs or other items over the porch or balcony railings to dry
- Place any trash in plastic liners out at the street between the hours of 8am-3pm and it will be collected. Cans can be brought out to the street, and it is your responsibility to return the empty can to the house.
- Pool rules are posted at the pool, an adult must supervise children under 10. There is no food, drink or glass bottles allowed, running and rough play is prohibited, as are the use of rafts or floats. The pools are not guarded and all persons using the pools do so at their own risk
- Our dunes are in a constant state of re-nourishment, so please do not walk on them. Stay on established access paths. Use walkovers whenever possible. There is absolutely no bike riding allowed on the dunes or beach
- Volumes of music or radios must not exceed a reasonable volume at any time, and kept low enough so that it cannot be heard outside your unit between the hours of 10:00pm to 10:00am
- All of our beach areas will be in a state of repair and/or re-nourishment for the foreseeable future. Please respect and obey directions given at various times during periods of construction to insure everyone’s safety. We apologize for this inconvenience, but we will all benefit from the important rebuilding program.
- This property is managed by Property Manager LLC.