True Palm Springs Home, Pool, Fire Pit & Extra Design Touch
Capturing the essence of a true Palm Springs home, this is the perfect place stay a weekend or 2 weeks. The swimming pool is the perfect gathering day and night with a pit fire place. An outdoor bar and bbq kitchen makes this home’s life half in and half out.
City ID #4374
Nestled in the highly desired Mid-Century neighborhood of "Little Beverly Hills" awaits this gem due for a light, cosmetic polish. This classic Alexander built in 1958 with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths is perfect for open concept, casual living and elegant entertaining. Indoor-outdoor living in Palm Springs at it’s best. The two owner’s suite open directly to the pool. An extensive covered patio includes an outdoor bar area adjacent to the pool and park like lawn. Spacious with communal areas full of seating and lounge spaces that allow all guests to live at their own rhythm.
Neighborhood or Area Name:...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Street Side Parking
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 cancellation fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- 1) Rental Agreement will be sent once the booking is confirmed, via docusign. 2) Guests must be above the age of 25. 3) Parties are not permitted on the property. 4) The property is nonsmoking, violators will be fined.
- Other things to note
- Any fines, citations or penalties imposed against us for actions triggering a violation of the City of Palm Springs will be deducted from the security deposit. Such examples can be found in our House Rules.
- In the City of Palm Springs, Occupant must be at least 25 years of age or older. By continuing with this reservation, Occupant represents that they are older than 25 years of age and further warrants that other occupants are either over the age of 25, or are accompanied by an adult guardian.
- NOISE: Palm Springs has strict ordinances that govern vacation rentals. In particular, we want you to note that "NO outside music is allowed at vacation rental homes." I know, we all love our tunes out by the pool, but it's just not allowed by law. Please abide by this rule so you don't get fined by the police, and so we don't lose our vacation rental permit.
- Pool Heating and Utilities: Our pricing already includes an additional daily pool heating and house Air Conditioning fee. That is 10%/day. However because they are controlled remotely there is a possibility of a technical glitch, so we kindly ask that you please inform us if they are not working upon arrival. Pool heating is limited to 80F so that the equipment is not impacted by overuse. We are not responsible for non working pool heating and will work with you on any refund should that occur during your stay.
- Any tampering with or overriding of our settings will result in a complete loss of the amenity and security deposit forfeiture.