Relax and unwind in this multi-level home right on the Destin Harbor. This home offers a fully equipped kitchen and dining area, though you may want to spend more time outside with the private charcoal grill! The private deck overlooks the harbor and is the perfect place to watch the boats pass. Bring along the boat, as this home includes a dock and private slip so guests can make their own memories out in the briny blue.
Perfect for beach fans, this home is just blocks from an access point to the beach! Sink your toes in the white sand, work on your tan, and watch for playful dolphins! Enjoy dining at one of the many restaurants at HarborWalk Village (four miles away). Stop by Henderson Beach State Park during your stay, just under four miles away - you may luck out and arrive a sea turtle release!
Things to know:
Free WiFi and cable
Full kitchen (with a wet bar and dishwasher)...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter?s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- HOLIDAY ISLE ASSOCIATION RULES
- Please read through the rules that are set by the Association.
- The maximum occupancy of the home can not be exceeded. Rental guests can not have visitors for any portion of your stay. For example, if the home sleeps 10, there should be no more than 10 occupants at any time during your stay.
- Parking is only allowed in the driveway. Parking is restricted to the number of cars allowed. Parking on the roadway or any other location beside the designated driveway is strictly prohibited to prevent damage to sprinkler systems, landscaping, vegetation and the like. Vehicles who are illegally parked are in direct violation and violators will be towed at vehicle owner’s expense.
- Only passenger cars are allowed to be parked at this property. Motor homes, recreational vehicles, boats and watercraft, trailers, and/or commercial vehicles are prohibited from being parked at the property. We can provide a list of boat / trailer storage options, should you need them.
- Volume of music, radio, and/or occupants must not exceed a reasonable volume at any time and kept low enough not to be heard outside the rental property from 10:00pm to 10:00am.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.