- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Escape to this waterfront home, on Leavitt Bay Ossipee Lake, during any season. Enjoy amazing views and a private sandy beach with your own private dock and boat ramp from May to October. With a gorgeous view of Leavitt Bay, it will be hard to leave this private oasis, yet there is much to do nearby! When you arent fishing, swimming, or boating thanks to your private dock and boat launch, you can explore nearby farms, country roads, and trails for exciting hiking expeditions. A part of the Ossipee Lake Natural Area is completely undeveloped, giving the group an exciting chance to see endangered species, rare plants, and even archeological sites that are thousands of years old. Challenge the fairways at Indian Mound Golf Club, a little over six miles away. If you need a little retail therapy, visit North Conway to find taxfree shopping at the Settlers Green Outlet Village, just 22 miles north. And when the colder months come around, the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- RECREATIONAL AMENITY AND POTENTIALLY HAZARDOUS CONDITION LIABILITY ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND WAIVER
- This Recreational Amenity and Hazardous Condition Liability Acknowledgment and Waiver this Waiver is hereby incorporated as UnitSpecific Terms into the Vacation Rental Agreement Agreement for rental of the vacation rental property specified in the Agreement Property. In consideration for the right to use the Property, and the recreational and other amenities described in this Waiver, Renter agrees to inform all other guests and persons accessing the Property collectively, Occupants of the terms of this Waiver, and to ensure that all Occupants understand and comply with the Waiver terms.
- I. ACKNOWLEDGMENT
- A. Recreational Amenities.
- The Property may allow guest access to or use of the following recreational amenities the Recreational Amenities
- 1 access to the shoreline of a lake with a dock and
- 2 one or more kayaks, canoes, or other unpowered watercraft boats.
- Due to a variety of factors, including weather and water conditions, these Recreational Amenities may not be functional or safely usable at the time of your stay.
- ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SHORELINE AREA AND DOCK, USE OF THE BOATS, OR SWIMMING OR WADING IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Renter and Occupants acknowledge that access to and use of the shoreline area or dock and use of the boats can be dangerous, and that swimming, wading, boating, and water recreation generally are inherently dangerous recreational activities with risk of BODILY INJURY AND DEATH including but not limited to drowning and hypothermia. Use of the shoreline area or dock and swimming or wading in the water may be hazardous due to water temperature or conditions and the possible presence of natural and artificial hazards and obstacles. Renter and Occupants agree to assume all of the risks, known and unknown, associated with the use of or access to the shoreline or dock and swimming, wading, or boating. Renter and Occupants agree to take all necessary preventative measures to avoid risks of injury and death, including the use personal flotation devices. RENTER AND OCCUPANTS SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NO LIFEGUARD IS PRESENT AND THAT THESE CONDITIONS COULD POSE A SPECIAL RISK TO CHILDREN. Children under the age of 18 should be supervised by an adult at all times when near the shoreline or in the water.
- II. WAIVER AND RELEASE INDEMNIFICATION
- RENTER AND OCCUPANTS HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO BRING SUIT AGAINST THE OWNER AND Property Manager, INCLUDING ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES collectively, Released Parties FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, OR ANY OTHER LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF THE RECREATIONAL AMENITIES OR FROM THE POTENTIAL HAZARDS DESCRIBED IN THIS WAIVER.
- ADDITIONALLY, RENTER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FROM RENTER, OCCUPANTS, THIRD PARTIES, OR THEIR HEIRS OR NEXT OF KIN THAT RESULT IN ANY LOSSES, COSTS INCLUDING ATTORNEYS FEES, DAMAGES OR EXPENSES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE RECREATIONAL AMENITIES OR FROM THE POTENTIAL HAZARDS DESCRIBED IN THIS WAIVER.
- BE A GOOD NEIGHBOR!
- MINIMUM AGE Renters must be 25 years of age to rent this home, and all other guests must be 21 years of age, unless accompanied by a parent.
- NOISE Unreasonable noise is never permitted in residential areas. Quiet hours are 10 pm, and before 8 am. Any noise that can be heard from more than 50 feet away is considered unreasonable. Noise should not be audible outside of home during quiet hours.
- PARKING The number of parking spaces is limited to those designated for your specific vacation home. Cars must be parked in the driveway or the garage. Street parking is never allowed.
- OCCUPANCY Cannot exceed the maximum number allowed at ANY TIME.
- EVENTS No weddings, gatherings, parties or other events are allowed at vacation home rental at ANY TIME.
- CAMPING No camping is allowed.
- TRASH Bear Alert! Do not leave trash or food in the car or outside of the home. Property Manager will pick up your trash at the end of your stay. If you need a pick up before hand, please call 5033459399.
- FIREWORKS Fireworks are never permitted at vacation home rental.
- HOME WITH HOT TUBS Use of pools, spas, and hot tubs are prohibited from 10 pm 8 am.
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION!