- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Your doggo will love this condo as much as you do thanks to acres of manicured grounds perfect for exploring, not to mention access to the Sugar Mountain biking and hiking trails practically just outside the front door. When the time comes to retire for the day everyone will enjoy lounging on the balcony to take in the long-range mountain view. The full kitchen makes sure Fido and the family get fed before heading to bed. This condo at Skyleaf is very close to all Sugar Mountain amenities including skiing, tubing, and ice skating in the winter and golf, tennis and all sorts of events and festivals in the summer.
Sugar Mountain Resort is just moments away from this condo, where you’ll find an outdoor skating rink, snow tubing, mountain bike tours and a full golf course. There are plenty of restaurants close by, including The Pedalin’ Pig and Elevations Restaurant. Sightseeing is plentiful in this area as...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - 4 dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Property Manager’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- - Property Specific terms:
- This property is managed by Property Manager North Carolina LLC.
- Property Manager North Carolina LLC conducts all brokerage activities without respect to the race, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status of any guest.
- If your reservation is for vacation, leisure, or recreation purposes for fewer than 90 days the following additional terms apply.
- THIS IS A VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT UNDER THE NORTH CAROLINA VACATION RENTAL ACT. THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES TO THIS AGREEMENT ARE DEFINED BY LAW AND INCLUDE UNIQUE PROVISIONS PERMITTING THE DISBURSEMENT OF RENT PRIOR TO TENANCY AND EXPEDITED EVICTION OF TENANTS. YOUR SIGNATURE ON THIS AGREEMENT, OR PAYMENT OF MONEY OR TAKING POSSESSION OF THE PROPERTY AFTER RECEIPT OF THE AGREEMENT, IS EVIDENCE OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGREEMENT AND YOUR INTENT TO USE THIS PROPERTY FOR A VACATION RENTAL.
- Advanced payments received by Property Manager North Carolina LLC will be deposited with Wells Fargo with an address at 1 Haywood St, Asheville, NC 28801.
- You authorize us to disburse up to 50\% of rental payments to the Owner of the Property (or to another third party as the Owner directs) prior to your stay or as otherwise permitted under the Vacation Rental Act, should we elect to do so. You also authorize us to disburse prior to your stay, any fees or charges owed to third parties for any goods, services, or benefits procured by us for your benefit, including but not limited to any fees or charges payable to us for reservation, transfer or cancellation of your reservation.
- With the exception of certain circumstances involving mandatory evacuations, if, at the time your stay is scheduled to begin, we cannot provide the property in a fit and habitable condition or substitute a reasonably comparable property in such condition, we will issue you a refund of rental payments.
- If the Owner of the Property voluntarily transfers the Property, Renter has the right to enforce this Agreement against the grantee of the Property if your occupancy under this Agreement is to end 180 days or less after the grantee’s interest in the Property is recorded. If Renter’s occupancy is to end more than 180 days after such recordation, Renter has no right to enforce the terms of this Agreement unless the grantee agrees in writing to honor this Agreement. If the grantee does not honor this Agreement, Renter is entitled to a refund of all advance rent paid by Renter.
- If a state or local authority orders a mandatory evacuation of an area that includes the Property, you must comply with the order. Upon your compliance, we will refund pro-rated rent for each night that you are unable to occupy the Property because of the order, except as otherwise provided in G.S. 42A-36.
- If your reservation is for 30 days or less, the expedited eviction procedures set forth in the Vacation Rental Act will apply. You may be evicted under such procedures if you stay past your check-out date/time, materially breach this Agreement, fail to pay rent under this Agreement, or obtain possession of the Property by fraud or misrepresentation.
- OPTIONAL LIMITED DAMAGE WAIVER
- You have the option of adding a limited damage waiver to your reservation to help defray the cost should accidental damage occur to the Property during your stay. This Damage Waiver can be added up to and including the day before your arrival by contacting Property Manager at 800-544-0300 or via email at email@example.com.
- This optional limited damage waiver is only available for stays less than 180 nights.
- If optional Damage Waiver coverage is added to your stay, the total cost of your reservation for this Property will include a damage waiver fee (USD) as set forth below, plus tax if applicable:
- 0 bedrooms: $15 per night
- 1 bedrooms: $15 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $15 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $20 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $20 per night
- 5 bedrooms: $25 per night
- 6 bedrooms: $25 per night
- 7 bedrooms: $25 per night
- 8 bedrooms: $25 per night
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Property Manager Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $3,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $3,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter’s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Property Manager North Carolina LLC.