McKinnis Hill Cabin
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Find your perfect retreat in the woods at this modern cabin on Orcas Island. Large windows throughout the home boast views of the nearly oneandaquarter acres of secluded, forested countryside. Prepare homecooked, costsaving meals in the wellequipped, full kitchen with stainless steel appliances and then dine together in the pristine dining area. Complimentary highspeed internet makes school or work Zoom calls a breeze enjoy the private, spacious office space inspiring new ideas. And after a busy day exploring the town of Eastsound and the beaches, wind down with a relaxing evening around the firepit or outside on the furnished deck. A washerdryer provides the added convenience to refresh and prepare for the next day of adventure.
This home is a short drive into the town of Eastsound, where the local restaurants and shopping are second to none. Crescent Beach is located just a mileandahalf away offering remarkable views of...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- 4 dogs, weighing 60lbs or less, are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Permit ID Landuse200180
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- 1 No more than four guests shall be accommodated in the vacation rental at any time.
- 2 Visitors must conduct themselves in such a way that there are no unreasonable disturbances to area neighbors.
- 3 Please remember we have limited resources on the island. Do not leave water running when not necessary while brushing teeth, washing dishes, long showers etc. Please dont wash cars or use water unnecessarily. We appreciate your effort to help maintain our limited supply.
- 4 Noise audible outdoors with the potential to disturb neighbors is prohibited after 9 p.m. No use shall be made of equipment or material, which produces unreasonable vibration, noise, dust, smoke, odor, or electrical interference to the detriment of adjoining property.
- 5 Exterior lighting shall be shielded so that direct glare and reflections are contained on the parcel. There shall be no blinking or flashing of exterior lights.
- 6Two onsite parking spaces are provided as shown on the property boundary map in the house book. Do not park offsite, on neighboring properties or on access roads.
- 7 Limit vehicle speeds on driveways and neighborhood access roads to 15 miles per hour on gravel and 20 miles per hour on pavement.
- 8 Place garbage in the enclosed receptacles provided. Do not leave garbage anywhere outside of the receptacles provided. If your garbage exceeds the provided receptacles, please call property management.
- 9 Recreational outdoor fires are allowed as long as there is no burn ban. Burn ban status and the San Juan County requirements for recreational fires are posted in the vacation rental.
- 10 Fireworks are not allowed anywhere in San Juan County.
- 11 Trespassing is prohibited. Property lines are prominently marked. Please carefully review the boundary map provided in the house book and make sure that you do not trespass on neighboring properties.
- 12 The 24 hour onisland contact for emergencies and complaints is Luke Furnas at 5033459399.
- 13 We hope you enjoy your visit to our island.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 0 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 1 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 2 bedrooms 80 for stays 13 nights, 20 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 3 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 4 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 6 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 7 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 8 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 3,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 3,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Property Manager LLC.