- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Seeking a serene and relaxing getaway Youve arrived at the spot of your dreams Waterfront Serenity! This home is ideal for families and dogs! that need a tranquil escape from reality and are ready to relax by the river. Inside, youll come across an airy, fresh, and bright atmosphere that will delight you and your guests.
The welcoming family room boasts exquisite decor with mauve and white touches, two ceiling fans, a comfortable sofa in front of a TV, a dry bar, and a central fourseat table overlooking the waterfront. The fullyequipped kitchen offers everything the chef of the group could need, such as a large, fullsize fridge, counter space, stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, utensils, blender, coffee maker, and toaster oven! The dining table seats up to six. A bright, second living area features walltowall windows and marvelous views of the water, including the gentleronyourskin saltwater pool. The space is complete with...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 30 years of age to book. Guests under 30 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- 2 dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Permit ID DWE1626403
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- RECREATIONAL AMENITY AND POTENTIAL HAZARD ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND LIABILITY WAIVER
- This Recreational Amenity and Potential Hazard Acknowledgment and Liability Waiver this Waiver is hereby incorporated as UnitSpecific Terms into the Vacation Rental Agreement Agreement for rental of the vacation rental property specified in the Agreement Property. In consideration for the right to use the Property, and the recreational and other amenities described in this Waiver, Renter agrees to inform all other guests and persons accessing the Property collectively, Occupants of the terms of this Waiver, and to ensure that all Occupants understand and comply with the Waiver terms.
- I. ACKNOWLEDGMENT
- A. Recreational Amenities
- The Property may allow guest access to or use of a swimming pool the swimming pool or Recreational Amenities
- Due to a variety of factors, including weather and water conditions, the swimming pool may not be available, functional or safely usable at the time of your stay.
- ANY USE OF THE SWIMMING POOL IS AT RENTERS AND OCCUPANTS OWN RISK.
- Renter and Occupants acknowledge that swimming is an inherently dangerous recreational activity with risks of BODILY INJURY including, but not limited to chemical irritation, impact injuries from diving or jumping into the pool, electrocution, entrapment, and drowning and DEATH. RENTER AND OCCUPANTS SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NO LIFEGUARD IS PRESENT AND THAT THESE CONDITIONS COULD POSE A SPECIAL RISK TO CHILDREN. Children under the age of 18 must be supervised by an adult at all times during use of the swimming pool.
- B. Potential Hazards
- The Property may allow guest access to or use of the following amenities, which are associated with potentially significant hazards the Potential Hazards
- The property is adjacent to a canal or other waterway. ENTRY TO THE WATERWAY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SWIMMING OR WADING, IS NOT PERMITTED. The waterway is shallow and may contain natural or artificial obstacles. Children should be supervised to prevent them from entering or falling into the waterway.
- II. WAIVER AND RELEASE INDEMNIFICATION
- RENTER AND OCCUPANTS HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO BRING SUIT AGAINST THE OWNER AND Property Manager, INCLUDING ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES collectively, Released Parties FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, OR ANY OTHER LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF THE RECREATIONAL AMENITIES OR FROM THE POTENTIAL HAZARDS DESCRIBED IN THIS WAIVER.
- ADDITIONALLY, RENTER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FROM RENTER, OCCUPANTS, THIRD PARTIES, OR THEIR HEIRS OR NEXT OF KIN THAT RESULT IN ANY LOSSES, COSTS INCLUDING ATTORNEYS FEES, DAMAGES OR EXPENSES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE RECREATIONAL AMENITIES OR FROM THE POTENTIAL HAZARDS DESCRIBED IN THIS WAIVER, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE INHERENT RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH USE OR THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES.
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 00 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 1 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 2 bedrooms 80 for stays 13 nights, 20 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 3 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 4 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 6 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 7 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 8 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 or more bedrooms 16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To rep
- ort accidental damage, please call the Property Manager Guest Services claim line at 888 5298858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Property Manager LLC.
- The following standards shall govern the use of any vacation rental as a permitted use
- 1Minimum lifesafety requirements.a.Swimming pool, spa and hot tub safety. A swimming pool, spa or hot tub shall comply with the current standards of the Residential Swimming Pool Safety Act, F.S. ch. 515. All fences surrounding pools, spas, or other bodies of water, must have gates that are selfclosingselflatching, and all gates shall remain closed when not in use.b.Sleeping rooms. All sleeping rooms shall meet the minimum requirements of the Florida Building Code.c.Smoke and carbon monoxide CO detection and notification system. If an interconnected and hardwired smoke and carbon monoxide CO detection and notification system is not in place within the vacation rental unit, then an interconnected, hardwired smoke alarm and carbon monoxide CO alarm system shall be required to be installed and maintained on a continuing basis consistent with the requirements of Section R314, Smoke Alarms, and Section R315, Carbon Monoxide Alarms, of the Florida Building Code Residential. A 10 year lithium battery smoke alarm may be used in lieu of a hardwired smoke alarm. Smoke alarms shall be installed in all sleeping rooms and one of every level of the dwelling per NFPA220.127.116.11.1.d.Fire extinguisher. A portable, multipurpose dry chemical 2A10BC fire extinguisher shall be installed, inspected and maintained in accordance with NFPA 10 on each floorlevel of the unit. The extinguishers shall be installed on the wall in an open common area or in an enclosed space with appropriate markings visibly showing the location.e.Emergency contactresponsible party placard. An emergency contactresponsible party placard shall be mounted on the wall inside the front door. Information on the emergency contactresponsible party placard shall include, but not be limited to, the name of the emergency contact personresponsible party and a telephone number that is accessible twentyfour 24 hours a day seven 7 days a week.f.Public safety contact placard. A placard containing the citys police and fire department names, and their emergency and nonemergency phone numbers shall be mounted on the wall inside the front door.2Maximum occupancy. The following specific site considerations in subsections a. and b. shall limit any vacation rental occupancy to whichever is lessa.The maximum number of transient occupants authorized to stay overnight at any vacation rental shall be limited to two 2 persons per sleeping room as defined under the Florida Building Code, plus two 2 additional persons that may sleep in a common area orb.The maximum number of persons allowed to gather at a vacation rental shall not exceed one and onehalf 1 times the maximum occupants as shown on the certificate of compliance, and in no event shall a gathering exceed twenty 20 persons on any given property.3Solid waste handling and containment. Based on the maximum transient occupancy permitted, city solid waste containers shall be as required in chapter 16 of this Code. Appropriate screening and storage requirements for solid waste containers shall apply per any development approval and be incorporated into the certificate of compliance. For purposes of this section, no solid waste container shall be placed at curbside for pickup before 600 p.m. on the day prior to pickup, and be removed from curbside no later than midnight the day of pickup.4Minimum vacation rentallease agreement wording. The vacation rentallease agreement shall contain the minimum information as provided for in section 10283.5Minimum vacation rental lessee information. The vacation rental lessee shall be provided with a copy of the information required in section 10283.6Designation of a vacation rental responsible party capable of meeting the duties provided in section 10281.7Advertising. Any advertising of the vacation rental unit shall conform to information included in the vacation rental certificate of compliance and the propertys approval, particularly as this pertains to maximum occupancy.8Sexual offenders and sexual predators. It is unlawful to allow another person to occupy any residential property as a vacation rental within the City of Wilton Manors, with the knowledge that it will be occupied by a person prohibited from establishing a permanent residence or temporary residence at said residential property pursuant to section 129 of this Code, if such place, structure, or part thereof, trailer or other conveyance, is located within two thousand 2,000 feet of any school, day care center, designated public school bus stop, park playground or other place where children regularly congregate as described in article II, chapter 12 of the Code of Ordinances.9Posting of certificate of compliance. The certificate of compliance shall be posted on the back of or next to the main entrance door and shall include at a minimum the name, address and phone number of the responsible party.10Other standards. Any other standards contained with the Code of Ordinances and the Unified Land Development Regulations of the City of Wilton Manors to include, but not be limited to Noise, setbacks, stormwater and similar provisions.11Video and audio surveillance. If video andor audio surveillance systems are used, notice shall be posted at minimum on the wall inside the front door. Video andor audio surveillance systems are prohibited in areas of a rental where one would reasonably expect there to be privacy. These areas include, but are not limited to, bedrooms, bathrooms, closets, and showers.