Gulf View I Condominiums #208
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Enjoy the pool views from the dining room table at this cozy, island condo retreat. Enjoy a number of shared amenities onsite including a tennis court, hot tub, pool, and outdoor diningbbq area. Inside this rental, there are many windows, multiple flat screen TVs, and beautiful tile floors throughout.
Located within walking distance of the beach and the entrance of the famous Schlitterbahn Waterpark for days of fun in the sun for the whole family. You will also be close to local entertainment, souvenir shops, and many restaurants. Or take a day trip and discover The Original Dolphin Watch, just a halfmile away.
Things to know
Full kitchen no dishwasher
Shared laundry facilities onsite
Were excited to inform you that this unit utilizes a comfortable style of bedmaking known as Triple Sheeting. Triple Sheeting is proven to be more hygienic...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Permit ID 2019654963
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- Wristbands are required at this complex and must be worn at all times. They are free for guests with the exception of Spring Break. During spring break wristbands have a fee of 30 each to be paid at the office IN CASH when submitting your information for your parking permits. There is an ATM down the street from the condos. There is a 30 fee for damaged or lost wristbands. Please be aware that this home ONLY accepts families. This home also maintains a strict no party and no spring break policy, it also requires all guests to be older than 25 during the month of March. Our local South Padre Island team does monitor compliance with our rental policies and responds promptly to any complaints from neighbors. If any guests are found to be in violation of these rental policies, it will result in eviction without refund. If you have any questions or concerns about your compliance, please contact us right away so we can ensure you have a safe and happy vacation.
- Parking permit will be provide as well. If misplaced or damaged a replacement fee of 25.00 per parking permit will be charged to the card on file.
- Rules for the Pool and Common Area
- 1. Hours 800 am 1100 pm
- 2.Access to pool area is exclusive to Owner, Renters,and their guests with their wristbands that are provided.
- 3.No Life Guard on Duty. No children under the age of 14 is allow without adult supervision.
- 4.No Glass in pool area
- 5. No Horse playing, running or games that can cause injuries. No throwing objects in around the pool area.
- 6. No children under the age of 14 in the Jacuzzi
- 7.No pets allowed in the pool area.
- 8.No Luggage carts in the pool area.
- 9. Picnic tables, lounge chairs, and BBQ pits are first come first served . No reservation allowed.
- 10. No loud music allowed.
- 11. Daily visitors wristbands are available at the office. Speak to manager for more details.
- This is a nonsmoking unit.
- During Spring Break guest will need their Id to Register at the office.
- PETS Pets are not allowed in this rental. If found with a pet, fees may be imposed and up to an eviction.
- Spring Break and Semana Santa Rules
- Checkin at 4p.m.
- Wrist Bands must be worn at all times. After 9p.m. no entry to building will be allowed without a wrist band. Free replacement if you bring in the torn band ONCE ONLY. Lost bands will be replaced at 30.00 with I.D.
- An unregistered guest overnight will cost 50.00. See security officer about registering guests. Guest wrist bands are 30 per night LIMITED OCCUPANCYManager permitting
- Parking permits are requiredtowing enforce
- Please obey Police Officers and Security at all times.
- Verify your condo number before disturbing other guests.
- Trash Please take your trash to the dumpster at the south side of the parking lot. Extra trash bags are free at the clubhouse.
- Pool area opens at 1000a.m. and closes at 1100p.m.wristband required
- Do not obstruct or play with the jets in the hot tubs.
- No glass containers of any kind are allowed in the pool area and beach broken glass is hard to see in the water
- No loud music or excessive noise after 1100p.m from the rooms, halls, or balconies.
- No beer kegs are allowed in the building or pool area.
- No beer bongs funnels in the pool area.
- Do not play or throw balls, frisbees of any kind in the pool area.
- No water polo or excessive rough playing in the pool
- Do not climb or jump onoff of the balconies.
- Checkout is 1100 a.m.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 01 bedrooms 5 per night
- 2 bedrooms 7 per night
- 3 bedrooms 10 per night
- 4 bedrooms 13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms 16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Property Manager Guest Services claim line at 888 5298858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Property Manager LLC.