Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to the internet. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Star Fish Dreams
The beauty of Tybee Island awaits at this lovely condo, where you’ll be treated to an open layout, beachy decor, and updated finishes that provide peace and relaxation at every turn. Spend your days lounging on the sand and strolling along the shore, and come home each afternoon for a refreshing dip in the complex’s shared swimming pool.
Tybee Island, also known as Savannah Beach, attracts thousands of visitors each year and with good reason: with two well-preserved light stations, the Fort Screven historic district, and a wealth of quaint shops and restaurants, there is so much to see and do on this barrier island 18 miles south of the city. This condo is a great home base from which to explore the area’s myriad delights. Take daily walks to the beach one block away, or spend a day exploring Savannah’s famous squares and parks.
Things to know:
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID: STR2021-00063
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.