Chelan Resort Suites: Parkside Oasis #106
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Your next Lake Chelan vacation awaits with this lovely condo that sits just above the Lakeside Park! With contemporary finishes and a spacious, private balcony equipped with a convenient outdoor dining area, you’ll have plenty of room to relax with your loved ones and enjoy the mountain and peek-a-boo lake views. The shared indoor pool and hot tub are just steps from your front door and they are the perfect place to unwind after a long day strolling around the area.
Walk to the adjacent Lakeside Park for a day of swimming, sunbathing or playing volleyball. Across the street is Sigillo Cellars, located in the historic Lakeside Schoolhouse and offers wine tasting, snacks and small plates. Just one mile away, you’ll find both Slidewaters as well as various paddleboard and watercraft rentals. Stroll through Chelan’s main street, only two and a half miles east, for restaurants, the historic Ruby Theater,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Permit ID STR0052
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- 24Hour Contact Information If you have concerns about the units safety or overall cleanliness, or if you have concerns about your neighbors, please call the 24hour contact number listed in your rental agreement. The contact information is posted in a prominent location within theproperty.
- General Respect for Neighbors Please be friendly and courteous and treat your neighbors in the manner you want to be treated. Respect your neighbors privacy andproperty.
- Noise We ask our guests to be considerate of the neighborhood and of your neighbors right to the quiet enjoyment of their home andproperty, especially after 10 pm. Public disturbance noises include the creation of loud, frequent, repetitive, andor continuous sounds that exceed a reasonable standard andor disturb the peace and comfort of another person. Noise complaints generated from your party may even result in a civil penalty andor the owners rental license revocation.
- Parking and Traffic Safety A copy of the countyapproved parkingplanmust be provided to all renters in the rental agreement and posted in a prominent location within theproperty. Please do not park on lawns or in a manner that blocks driveways, sidewalks, alleys, or mailboxes. There should be 1 parking space per bedroom, as well as 1 space for the ownermanager. Please observe posted speed limits and watch for children and pedestrians.
- Trash and Recycling Please place trash and recycling in appropriate containers at the designated place and time for pickup. Return trash and recycling containers to the designated location within 12 hours after pickup. Cigarette butts should be properly extinguished and disposed of in the garbage.
- Fire Safety and Prevention. Wildfires are a serious risk here and fire restrictions may be in place, depending on current conditions and time of year.
- Please abide by all seasonal and emergency bans. Even if fire restrictions are not in place, we ask guests to be vigilant. Only use approved outdoor devices, and ensure a responsible adult is always present until a fire is completely out.
- Pets If pets are allowed at this shortterm rental, clean up after them promptly. Prevent excessive andor prolonged barking. Keep pets in designated areas and obey local leash laws to avoid roaming. Please control aggressive pets. Store pet food in secure containers and indoors if possible to avoid pest problems.
- Respect for WildlifeChelanCounty is populated by diverse wildlife. While it can be exciting to see wildlife, it is best to do so at a safe distance. Most dangerous and potentially harmful encounters with wildlife happen because people fail to leave wildlife alone, allow pets to disturb wildlife, or leave out food or scraps.
- PropertyMaintenance Please be sure to pick up after yourself and keep thepropertyclean, presentable, and free of trash.
- TenantGuest Responsibility Approved guests are expected to keep the number of dayuse and overnight visitors within the permitted maximum and follow the Good Neighbor Guidelines. Be sure to read your rental agreement for additional terms and restrictions.
- Thank you for reserving your Lake Chelan vacation with Property Manager. We hope you are looking forward to your vacation. As a reminder, Property Manager doesnt allow any large parties of any kind including bachelorettebachelor parties, weddings, receptions or large gathering over the allowed occupancy of the home you have reserved. We have a local operations team in Chelan and have a zero tolerance policy if these rules are broken. Please refer to the Property Manager rental agreement for additional information.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee of 7 per night, plus tax if applicable the Damage Waiver. A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Property Manager Guest Services claim line at 8885298858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- A. The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period
- and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- B. The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking,
- pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- C. The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property
- covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- D. Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 2,000. Damages for covered
- claims in excess of 2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit
- E. The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an
- insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not
- cover vehicles or guest personal items.