East Pass Towers 203N
East Pass Towers 203N is an elegantly-decorated, two-bath condo boasting incredible views of the famous Destin Bridge, Destin Harbor, and the Gulf of Mexico. With a king-size bed in the main bedroom, a queen-size bed in the guest bedroom, along with a queen-size futon in the living room, East Pass Towers 203N accommodates up to six guests comfortably. Experience all the comforts of a true home away from home at this welcoming and spacious vacation rental, with access to the large balcony from each bedroom. Upon entering, you will find the inviting main bedroom featuring comfortable bedding and a large flatscreen TV and DVD player combination. The main bedroom opens into its own en suite bath, boasting a double vanity with granite countertops and a beautiful backsplash, along with a capacious walk-in shower for added relaxation. Down the hall from the main bedroom, you will find the well-equipped, full kitchen on your right, offering...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter’s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- EAST PASS TOWERS CONDOMINIUM RULES
- Please read through the rules that are set by the Association.
- Maximum occupancy is 6 persons in a 2-bedroom and 8 persons in a 3-bedroom. Each condo is permitted 2 parking spaces, no exceptions.
- All vehicles must clearly display a valid owner’s sticker or guest pass on the dashboard or hanging from the rearview mirror. ALL OTHERS WILL BE TOWED.
- No trailers, RV’s, boats, or personal watercraft are allowed to be parked on the premises.
- Luggage carts may NOT be kept in any condo, they MUST be returned immediately
- Only bagged and tied garbage may be placed in the trash chutes. All other garbage and boxes must be disposed of in the dumpster on the garage level.
- It is forbidden to throw anything, including cigarette butts, from the balconies and is grounds for immediate eviction by Association Management. Draping wet towels, swimsuits, etc. over the balcony rails is also not allowed.
- Personal items left outside of condo in the hallways, on the pool deck, on the beach, and in other common areas of the property will be discarded by the management without notice.
- According to fire code, no space heaters, fire pits, propane cooking grills, or charcoal cooking grills are permitted on the balconies. However, electric cooking grills are allowed.
- Building quiet hours are from 10:00pm to 9:00am. During that time, all noise shall be kept to a volume that cannot be heard outside the unit from which the noise is originating.
- Skateboarding, rollerblading, or any similar wheeled activity is not permitted anywhere on the property. Bicycling is allowed only in the parking lot.
- The pool and spa are closed from 10:00pm to 9:00am.
- Florida Statute forbids anyone to bring glass containers or pets inside the pool perimeter fence.
- No one under the age of 12 is allowed in the spa.
- Within the pool perimeter fence, children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Children in diapers must wear swim diapers when using the pool.
- Pool and spa furniture are for use on the deck only and may not be removed for use on the beach.
- Condo owners and their immediate family only are allowed to bring pets on the property. No other residents or guests are allowed to bring any pets of any kind onto the premises.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.