Whistling Swan 3
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
You dont have to compromise any sense of home at this lovely island retreat. Surrounded by lush foliage with quick access to the beach, you will have no trouble settling in and slipping right into vacation mode. To escape the heat, the back patio and pool area are conveniently shaded by the trees and the covered deck is an ideal place to sip icecold lemonade while watching the kids swim. The eclectic decor and inviting furnishings make staying in just as good as venturing out, so make a delicious meal in the full kitchen and enjoy the views from the dining room with loved ones.
This spacious retreat offers plenty of room for guests to spread out with comfort and privacy. The main house features the primary bedroom and two, dualtwin guest rooms. Head into the fully furnished pool house to find a second queen bedroom and another dualtwin guest room.
Most importantly, the beach is just steps away!...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- 2 dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 00 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 1 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 2 bedrooms 80 for stays 13 nights, 20 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 3 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 4 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 6 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 7 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 8 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 or more bedrooms 16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This Agreement is between you and Property Manager South Carolina LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner.
- CHECKIN TIME Homes will be ready by 400 pm. Occupancy is not available until property is declared ready by agent. No exceptions to this policy will be made. We will make every effort to have all properties prepared for your arrival but we cannot guarantee it. Upon arrival to the island, please call our office at 843 8423006 so we can check on the status of your unit and can get your phone number to call you when it becomes available.
- CAR PASSES Car GateParking Passes are limited to the number of bedrooms in the property. There is a weekly fee for passes when staying in a plantation subject to change without notice. Arrangements need to be made in advance for the number of car passes needed. Additional fees will be charged if duplicate passes have to be provided. If you pick up all the assigned passes, be aware you will need to meet guests outside plantation gates or leave them at the rental office for pick up. Please note During the Sea Pines Heritage Classic, gate and parking passes are limited check with reservationist on specific properties.
- AMENITIES Community amenities, including but not limited to PoolSpa Closures, Elevators, Health Facilities, and Pest Control are the responsibility of the Plantation and complex. Property Manager South Carolina cannot guarantee community amenities.
- TRUST ACCOUNT AGREEMENT I acknowledge that my rental payment will be placed in an interestbearing trust account. I acknowledge my right to ownership in the interest earned on such funds held for by benefit, but relinquish the right of ownership and authorize Property Manager South Carolina LLC to retain any and all interest that might be earned from such funds.
- DOG FRIENDLY If you have rented a dog friendly property in Palmetto Dunes, please keep in mind that Palmetto Dunes has a two 2 dog allowance per rental property only if dog friendly. If you exceed this allowance, you are subject to fines andor tickets.