Nature’s Point #20-A
Mother Nature happily gives her seal of approval to canalfront Nature’s Point. In quiet Askin’s Creek, this accessible and dog-friendly home is located on a cul-de-sac on Askin’s Creek with awesome views of the sound, sunset, surrounding wildlife. This captivating home has good parking, elevator access to all floors (accessibility ramp up to the first-floor elevator level), and an outdoor shower. The first living level has a large furnished recreation room with a game table, elevator access, a half bath, and a laundry area. On level two, the first bedroom offers a main queen with a private bath. The second bedroom has pyramid bunks and one single and the third bedroom features two singles–both are close to the full hall bath. A large furnished den with an entertainment center and computer desk is perfect for gaming or online access that opens to wide covered decks and a very cool private hot tub with stunning views of water and...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - 2 dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- In addition to making your booking through Vacasa, you will be required to electronically sign a guest contract which will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of booking. You will not be able to check in to your rental home until we have received your signature electronically. Please contact us directly if you do not receive this agreement.
- You must be 25 years or older in order to rent this property.
- This Agreement is between you and Vacasa North Carolina LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner.
- Cancellation Policy; No Shows; Travel Insurance. For cancellations received 30 or more days before the first night of your reservation, Vacasa will issue a credit of 100% of the amount you paid. This credit can only be used for a stay at the same Property you originally reserved (unless the property ceases to be managed by Vacasa) and expires if not redeemed within 15 months of the date of cancellation. No full or partial refunds or credit will be granted for no-shows or if you cancel less than 30 days before the first night of your reservation, arrive after the first night of your reservation, or depart before the last night of your reservation, unless you purchased Travel Insurance at least 30 days before the first night of your reservation (or at time of booking if reservation is made less than 30 days in advance of stay) and cancel for a covered reason. If State or local authorities order a mandatory evacuation of an area that includes the Property, Renter shall comply with the order. Upon compliance, Renter will be entitled to a refund of the prorated rent for each night that Renter is unable to occupy the Property because of the order. However, Renter will not be entitled to a refund if, prior to taking possession of the Property: (i) Renter refused insurance offered by Vacasa that would have compensated Renter for losses or damages resulting from loss of use of the Property due to a mandatory evacuation order, or (ii) Renter purchased such insurance from Vacasa. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement or as required by law, no refunds or compensation will be given and Vacasa shall not be liable to you for failure to make the property available for occupancy if the property is unavailable or becomes partially or wholly unusable for any reason outside Vacasa’s control, including but not limited to adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, mechanical failures, acts of government agencies, or utility outages. Vacasa advises guests to obtain appropriate and comprehensive travel insurance that covers Renter and all Occupants and that includes coverage for personal injury, illness or disease, and property damage or loss. Any travel insurance you obtain shall be primary for all occurrences in which you or any Occupant claims injury, loss or damage.