Bayside Getaway on 87th
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
This summer, escape to a completely renovated, dog-friendly, single-family home in the heart of Ocean City, where the beach is less than a third of a mile from your front door.
Few stand-alone homes enjoy the convenience that this one does, in a charming bayside neighborhood off 87th Street with sidewalks and quiet roads for safe walks and bike rides. The beach is 0.3 miles west (with a stoplight and a crosswalk guiding the way) and the bayshore is less than a block south, offering a community pier with terrific sunset views.
Inside, this renovated, single-level beach home has been lovingly furnished with the guest in mind. You’ll be one of the first to enjoy brand new floors, new furnishings, and an entirely remodeled kitchen with new stainless steel appliances. As the swimsuits and beach towels spin in the washer/dryer each afternoon, you can unwind in one of two sitting areas with flatscreen TVs or head...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - 2 dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID: 76597
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- *Guests must be 25 or older or accompanied by a parent or guardian who is 25 or older.* NO EXCEPTIONS.
- PLEASE READ AND PRINT THIS PORTION OF AGREEMENT.
- IT NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED, SIGNED AND RETURNED TO VACASA.
- ADDITIONAL RENTAL TERMS FOR THE CITY OF OCEAN CITY
- This Unit Specific Agreement (this "Agreement") is hereby incorporated into and
- forms a part of that certain Vacation Rental Agreement ("VRA"). This Agreement is
- between: (1) Vacasa LLC (the "Vacasa", "we", or "us"), acting for itself and for the
- owner (the "Owner") of the vacation rental property subject of the VRA (the
- "Property"), and the renters of the Vacation Home (the primary renter, together
- with all individuals renting the Vacation Home with the primary renter, collectively
- the "Renters" or "you").
- By booking your rental of the Property with Vacasa, you acknowledge that you have
- read and understand, and agree to be bound by, the terms, conditions, and policies
- in this Agreement (the "Unit-Specific Terms"). If any provision of these Unit Specific Terms differs from the terms in the VRA, the provision of these Unit-Specific Terms will control.
- 1. Ocean City Resolution. Effective March 21, 2016, the City of Ocean City, Maryland (the "City") voted and passed Resolution 2016-04 requiring all short term rentals in residential zone R-1 to abide by special occupancy rules.
- 2. Renters Agree to Comply. You hereby agree to ensure that the Certification of Occupancy for the City of Ocean City (the "Certificate"), attached to this Agreement as Exhibit A, is complied with at all times during your stay at the Property.
- 3. You further agree that you will pay any fines or penalties imposed by the City on either Vacasa or the Owner, in relation to your rental stay. By signing below, you authorize Vacasa to charge your credit card on file for any
- such fines or penalties.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the law of the State of Maryland, U.S.A, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. Both parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal
- courts of Worcester County, Maryland, U.S.A.
- Understood and agreed to this ____ day of _______________, 20______.
- For and on behalf of the Renters:
- Signature: ________________________________________
- Print Name: ______________________________________
- Date: ______________________________________________
- CERTIFICATION OF OCCUPANCY:
- Because this is a single-family dwelling located in a residential neighborhood, the Renters hereby certify that only persons related by blood or marriage will be occupying the home during the lodging period or that there will be no more than four unrelated persons occupying the Property during the Renters??? stay. Renters hereby represent that all occupants have been identified below by name, age, and relationship.
- Reservation Number:_______________________
- Renter Name, Age, and Relationship to Other Renters:
- Please PRINT, FILL OUT, SIGN, DATE AND RETURN TO VACASA ASAP. You will not receive check in instructions until this is received. Please notate your reservation number.
- You can:
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to: (503) 897-7036
- Mail to: Vacasa / 121 N 9th st ste 302 / Boise, ID 83702
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter’s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.