Island Club 3502
This two-bedroom, two-bathroom condo will be sure to give you the comfort and amenities needed for your next Hilton Head beach vacation. Enjoy the shared pools, lawn games, fitness center, tennis courts, and basketball courts for the fun and relaxing getaway you’re looking for.
The Island Club is a Hilton Head resort at Folly Field, providing convenient access to all of the major attractions on the island. This property is close to the beaches, golf courses, and provides on-site access to multiple seasonal pools, a hot tub, and a zero-entry children’s pool. You will also enjoy on-site bike rentals and a tanning area.
This villa is located on the fifth floor of the Atlantic building and provides a balcony with a nice view of the ocean. The fully equipped kitchen features updated cabinets and opens up to a spacious living area complete with a 42-inch flatscreen TV, Blu-ray player, free WiFi, and balcony access....
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Fitness Center: Community
Basketball Courts: Community
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter’s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This Agreement is between you and Vacasa South Carolina LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner.
- CHECK-IN TIME: Homes will be ready by 4:00 pm. Occupancy is not available until property is declared ready by agent. No exceptions to this policy will be made. We will make every effort to have all properties prepared for your arrival but we cannot guarantee it. Upon arrival to the island, please call our office at (800) 845-7017 so we can check on the status of your unit and can get your phone number to call you when it becomes available.
- CAR PASSES: Car Gate/Parking Passes are limited to the number of bedrooms in the property. There is a weekly fee for passes when staying in a plantation (subject to change without notice). Arrangements need to be made in advance for the number of car passes needed. Additional fees will be charged if duplicate passes have to be provided. If you pick up all the assigned passes, be aware you will need to meet guests outside plantation gates or leave them at the rental office for pick up. Please note: During the Sea Pines Heritage Classic, gate and parking passes are limited- check with reservationist on specific properties.
- AMENITIES: Community amenities, including but not limited to Pool/Spa Closures, Elevators, Health Facilities, and Pest Control are the responsibility of the Plantation and complex. Vacasa Hilton Head cannot guarantee community amenities.
- TRUST ACCOUNT AGREEMENT: I acknowledge that my rental payment will be placed in an interest-bearing trust account. I acknowledge my right to ownership in the interest earned on such funds held for by benefit, but relinquish the right of ownership and authorize Vacasa South Carolina LLC to retain any and all interest that might be earned from such funds.