3-bedroom Urban Retreat on Carondelet
Residences Du Carondelet is only a 5-min drive to the city’s historic French Quarter and just a 1 block from the famous St. Charles Ave. putting you in the heart of everything NOLA has to offer. Walking distance to restaurants and eateries like Houston’s, Mais Arepas, Jack Rose, Balise Tavern and more. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo is ideal for large groups, family gatherings and special celebrations. Please note: this condo is on the 2nd floor with no elevator and may not be appropriate for people with disabilities. Features & Amenities: • Front porch overlooking the charming courtyard • Access to a pool • Modern space with high ceilings and interior design details • Spacious living and dining room with leather couches • Fully stocked Chef’s kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances • Hardwood floors throughout • Large windows with plenty of natural light • Modern bathrooms with tiles, bathtubs and amenities Location...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- ● NO SMOKING in unit/house as well as the balcony. Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a $200.00 fine plus the cleaning costs necessary to remove smoke odors from the unit/house and/or linens.
- ● Quiet hours are observed from 9 pm-8 am. Violators will be charged a $200 fine. This property may use NoiseWare technology to ensure the comfort and security of the guest. Tampering with the device is strictly prohibited and will result in a $200 fine.
- ● Please note: We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, as well as stolen or damaged items that occur while on the premises, its facilities, or parking lots.
- ● Traveler must be at least 21 years of age to make a reservation.
- ● State Identification Card or Driver License copy will be requested upon booking.
- ● Local resident restrictions apply. Guests residing within a 60-mile radius are required to contact the host before booking.
- ● No parties or events: Violators will be charged a $200 - $500 fine.
- ● Please respect COVID-19 social distancing.
- NO PARTIES OR GATHERINGS. There is a $500 fine if you violate this policy.
- Noise disturbances will not be tolerated and will result in you vacating the premises.